Thank you for your post. Please try the following steps to change the port:-
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Select the Web site that you wish to configure.
- In the Action pane, click Bindings.
- Click Add to add a new site binding, or click Edit to change an existing binding.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
Please note that, the port you are going to change (110 in this case), should not be in use by any other service/process.
I need it changed in the program. the program looks for port 80 by default and I want to change that to 110
I am not sure if you are looking for this one, but you can refer to http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/9.0/Installing/WSc3ff6d0ea77859461172e0811cdec18c28 -7ffc.html to change the built-in port.
Please let us know, if this doesn't help.