5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2013 9:57 AM by A.T. Romano

Publish and Share, Online option does nothing.

cammax8

I am unable to upload to YouTube etc as the online option does not work when clicked on. Have I missed a setting somwhere?

• 1. Re: Publish and Share, Online option does nothing.
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Are you using the trial version or full version of the software? Have you registered it with your Adobe ID?

Have you gone to the program's preferences (under the Edit menu on a PC) and ensured you've got the latest web services updates?

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Publish and Share, Online option does nothing.
            A.T. Romano Level 7

cammax8

Please clarify...do you click on "Online" and get now further or do you click on "Online", get it to open so that you see YouTube but there are no presets for YouTube or are you doing something else?

Assuming for now that you get no further than "Online"....

When you go to Publish+Share/Online where you will find choices for uploading your Timeline (Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo), when you click on Online for the first time I find that you must wait for these presets and their choices to be downloaded. Once these presets are downloaded, then you will see the presets and their optons. In view of that, my questions would be:

a. The usual drill...do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed and are you running Premiere Elements 11 Windows from a User Account with Administrative Priviliedges?

b. Is you Internet connection working properly?

c. Have you tried to delete the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file? The route in Windows 7 or 8 64 bit would be:

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 11.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete.

Make sure that you are working with Folder Options Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives ON.

We will be watching for your follow up to SG's questions as well as mine.

Thanks.

ATR

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Publish and Share, Online option does nothing.
              cammax8 Level 1

Hi Steve

I'm using the full version, and yes its registered with Adobe ID.

I have updated the web services, closed and reopened the program, but nothing new.

Thanks

Nick

• 4. Re: Publish and Share, Online option does nothing.
                cammax8 Level 1

Hi

I click on "Online" and get no further ie nothing happens, no options at all.

I am on a company network and will check with our IT dept if there maybe somthing in my privaliges.

However, I am able to upload direct to YouTube from my desktop.

I will look at the options you have suggested abd let you know how I get on.

Thanks Nick

• 5. Re: Publish and Share, Online option does nothing.
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Nick

Thanks for the follow up on the suggestions.

We will be looking forward to your results.

It will be interesting to learn if the antivirus and firewalls are blocking the download of the Online presets.

ATR