2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2013 9:41 AM by Scott V

moving photos to Revel

honora402@msn.com

If I move my photos to Revel will they still remain on my computer?

• 1. Re: moving photos to Revel
          Pattie F Employee Moderator

Yes. We do not touch files in Elements or anywhere on your hard drive when we migrate them from Photoshop.com or when you upload yourself. During migration, we are only copying jpg files that are stored in photoshop.com.  For users who had files on Adobe Photoshop.com Sharing and storage cloud site who did not opt out, their files were or will be copied to Adobe Revel (another Adobe cloud sharing and storage service).

You personally do not have any files saved on Photoshop.com, so nothing will migrate. You are certainly welcome to try Revel by logging to adoberevel.com or downloading the Mac or iOS app and logging in with your adobe id (email) and password so that you can begin saving files in the cloud and sharing with others.

Pattie

• 2. Re: moving photos to Revel
            Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

When you upload images to Revel, the original images that you upload are safe on your computer. Revel does not touch the images on your computer.

Please see our FAQ Forum post "How do I upload photos to Revel"  http://forums.adobe.com/message/5114160#5114160

as there are screen shots to show you  the different ways to upload images to Revel

Thanks

Scott