2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2013 5:01 PM by A.T. Romano

How can I get Photo Mail to work to send pictures?

michael261905

I have just purchased Photoshop 11 and have been trying to send photos by Photo Mail but it is not working. Any suggestions on how to make it work?

• 1. Re: How can I get Photo Mail to work to send pictures?
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Please start by asking in the Photoshop forum, not the Premiere Elements forum

If you go to the Forums Index http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

You will be able to select a forum for the Adobe product you use

• 2. Re: How can I get Photo Mail to work to send pictures?
            A.T. Romano Level 7

michael261905

As John T. Smith mentions, Photoshop Elements questions should be placed in the Photoshop Elements Forum at Adobe. I believe he has given the appropriate links for doing that.

Here are some of the questions that will need answers:

1. How have you set up the Sharing in Elements Organizer 11, Edit Menu/Preferences/Sharing/Email Settings? What do you have set for your Email Client? Have you tried to use Adobe Email Service as the Email Client and successfully gotten an verification code via an email from Adobe?

2. Specifically where along the process is the feature not working? Please give that in detail when you post in the Photoshop Elements Forum.

3. If you get to the point where the email is prepared and it just will not send, then check the taskbar for what looks like a double entry when you place your mouse cursor over the Elements Organizer thumbnail there.. On the second, click Maximize.

But the answers are in the details.

ATR