Your English is excellent.
I'm reminded of an international conference my brother-in-law went to.
Someone asked a question in bad English.
A pompous English person complained and said 'The language of this conference is English'
A Dane replied, 'No, the official language of this conference is broken English'.
By the 'old black one' I guess you mean ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) v1.7.2.
When ADE2.0 doesn't work, that is the one I usually suggest as it is much more reliable, but sounds as if you have tried it.
Just in case, link below.
I suggest you
> Uninstall all copies of ADE.
> If you don't have safe copies of your books, make a backup of any books first.
> Check for any folder left behind and delete it. eg
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 2.0
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 2.0
- C:\Users\<your Windows username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Digital Editions
- C:\Users\<your Windows username>\Documents\My Digital Editions
It may not be practicable to keep your old library structure, I don't know how important that is too you.
Similarly any notes and annotations.
> Try again ...
- Reinstall ADE. (I'd use 1.7.2 as more reliable, but 2.0 if there any new features you really need)
- Run ADE and remove any memory it may have of authorizations (ctrl-shift-D and respond to prompts)
It often half remembers and confuses things.
- Restart ADE
- Authorize ADE with your Adobe ID.
held og lykke
Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.
The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above. There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'. The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172
Ohh thank you! You just saved my whole week full of train rides!
I had deleted everything in programs, appdata etc. but I can see I missed the folder in Documents!
It's working perfect now!