9 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2013 11:49 AM by A.T. Romano

you tube

mightymart

when uploading a project to youtube i get an error mesage "error occured, try again later"  this has gone onfor 5 days, I am thinking of re-installing premiere 10 again.

• 1. Re: you tube
          A.T. Romano Level 7

mightymart

Can you export your Timeline content to a file saved to the computer hard drive without problems?

If so, you might want to try the following...

a. Share/Computer/AVCHD with the preset for either YouTube Widescreen HD or YouTube Widescreen SD (you can change settings under the Advanced Button/Video Tab/Audio Tab) if necessary.

b. Upload that video to YouTube at the YouTube web site. Does it upload successfully?

Then we can decide what next. If it comes to uninstalling reinstalling, did you do that with antivirus and firewalls disabled. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer, and are you running the program from a User Account with Administrative Privileges? Is everything else in the program functioning properly? Did you refresh the Web Services in Preferences? Internet connection OK?

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: you tube
            mightymart Level 1

I made a seperate file and uploaded it to youtube directly, but I got an error mesage "failed to upload"

• 3. Re: you tube
              A.T. Romano Level 7

mightymart

What are the properties of your Timeline content that you are using?

What is the file size and duration of the AVCHD file that you used for the upload at YouTube?

What is the size and duration of what you tried to upload to YouTube from within Premiere Elements 10 Share/Online/YouTube? (Please refer to bottom of YouTube export dialog).

Based on your reply, I will try some uploads to YouTube this morning (from within Premiere Elements 10 and another using an AVCHD file uploaded to YouTube at the YouTube web site. I will post the results.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: you tube
                mightymart Level 1

I coppied file from elements and downloaded directly to youtube as an AVCHD file.  wORKED.  THANKS

DR. MATIN HEALY

• 5. Re: you tube
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

mightymart

Thanks for the follow and good news that the upload of the AVCHD file to YouTube at the YouTube web site was successful.

But I would ask, what was the difference between what you just wrote (post 4)

I coppied file from elements and downloaded directly to youtube as an AVCHD file.  wORKED

(I take it that you mean "upload" rather than "download" in post 4.

and what you wrote (post 2)

I made a seperate file and uploaded it to youtube directly, but I got an error mesage "failed to upload"

I got the impression that was the AVCHD file uploaded to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

Could you clarify on that point.

If you are still not able to upload your Premiere Elements Timeline to YouTube from within Premiere Elements 10 Share/Online/YouTube, then we might try:

a. deleting the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file

b. refreshing the web sharing in preferences

c. other

Please advise if you need further information.

Thanks.

ATR

• 6. Re: you tube
                    mightymart Level 1

the first saved file was an adobe premiere elements project (.pre) file of 668kb.

the second file was the AVCHD file of 490 MB. I guess the first file was the framework, and

the AAVCHD file had all the content.  I am not sure that the down load from the premiere program still has the same problem

Fri, 7 Jun 2013 09:25:00 -0700

To: mightymart@live.com

Subject: you tube

Re: you tube

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

mightymart

Thanks for the follow and good news that the upload of the AVCHD file to YouTube at the YouTube web site was successful.

But I would ask, what was the difference between what you just wrote (post 4)

I coppied file from elements and downloaded directly to youtube as an AVCHD file.  wORKED

(I take it that you mean "upload" rather than "download" in post 4.

and what you wrote (post 2)

I got the impression that was the AVCHD file uploaded to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

Could you clarify on that point.

If you are still not able to upload your Premiere Elements Timeline to YouTube from within Premiere Elements 10 Share/Online/YouTube, then we might try:

a. deleting the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file

b. refreshing the web sharing in preferences

c. other

Please advise if you need further information.

Thanks.

ATR

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5388101#5388101

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5388101#5388101

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5388101#5388101. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

• 7. Re: you tube
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

mightymart

Thanks for the additional information that cleared up the matter of the first (unsuccessful) and second(successful) upload to YouTube at the YouTube web site. That project file (project.prel) cannot be saved and then uploaded to YouTube at the YouTube web site.. The contents of a project.prel file need to be exported to a file saved to the computer hard drive (via one of the Share options) or burned to disc.

When you get the chance, please let us know if the Timeline content upload to YouTube from within your Premiere Elements 10 is working. If no, we will work on this some more.

Thanks for the follow up.

ATR

• 8. Re: you tube
                        mightymart Level 1

The upload to youtube works well.  

Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 11:20:45 -0700

To: mightymart@live.com

Subject: you tube

Re: you tube

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

mightymart

Thanks for the additional information that cleared up the matter of the first (unsuccessful) and second(successful) upload to YouTube at the YouTube web site. That project file (project.prel) cannot be saved and then uploaded to YouTube at the YouTube web site.. The contents of a project.prel file need to be exported to a file saved to the computer hard drive (via one of the Share options) or burned to disc.

When you get the chance, please let us know if the Timeline content upload to YouTube from within your Premiere Elements 10 is working. If no, we will work on this some more.

Thanks for the follow up.

ATR

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5388517#5388517

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5388517#5388517

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5388517#5388517. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

• 9. Re: you tube
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

mightymart

Great news.

Please do not hesitate to post if you heed further help on this or any other Premiere Elements issue.

ATR