1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 14, 2013 11:03 AM by Bakuryu42 RSS

Graphical Glitches: Objects appear not selected when they are, Symbols not appearing correctly

Bakuryu42

I've been having a ton of graphical glitches with Adobe Flash CS6 and I can't for the life of me figure out for the life of me.

Things that happen:

Objects will not appear selected when using the Free Transform Tool.

Symbols don't appar in scene when pasted, or dragged in until I leave the scene or symbol im in. They show up in the preview window though.

Something else I've been noticing is that when I use the Pen tool my computer or speakers or something making this werid noise and it only happens when I'm using the Pen tool.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1. Re: Graphical Glitches: Objects appear not selected when they are, Symbols not appearing correctly
          Bakuryu42 Community Member

No one has had these issues? I just got another one. My timeline disappeared, I don't mean the menu hid or thats it not there. It's there its just not actually displaying the Timeline or at least it didn't till I wen't back a few changes for some reason. It was still there though as I could click the eye and lock and the layers (which ones I have no idea) it was all grey. Also again the selection area doesn't show up, all movements of symbols are slow to update their postitions and when I turn on outlines it does nothing.

Also everytime I close Flash I get an error from windows, no idea why.