1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 7, 2013 1:56 PM by A.T. Romano

Can I install Premiere Elements 11 on 2 computers with the same liecence?

Norberclaimencitory

Hi, I'm thinking about using Adobe Premiere Elements 11 to edit video from our local community theatre to aid directors of the plays. I've downloaded the trial version and it is quite time consuming to do the editing and rendering at the Theatre so I'd like to take the files home with me and edit there (better coffee). However I do need to be able to do it at the Theatre as well. Will I need to purchase 2 liecences to do this or do they allow 2 computers to use the program? If not, is there a USB key available to make this work?

Thanks for your help,  BH 

• 1. Re: Can I install Premiere Elements 11 on 2 computers with the same liecence?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Norberclaimencitory

Adobe allows you to use the Premiere Elements 11 (purchased serial number) on maximum of two of your computers.

Important, if you are going to remove Premiere Elements from one computer so that you can use it on a third computer, first go into a Premiere Elements 11 project Help Menu/Deactivate and Deactivate. Close out of the project. And, then uninstall Premiere Elements 11 via the typical Control Panel route (if Windows).

Keep the count to 2.

One of the uninstall dialog boxes may re-enforce the need for this Deactivation for the conditions that I just cited.

ATR