0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2013 6:09 PM by W.D.E.

Mixing in Audition Exporting From Premiere Pro

W.D.E. Level 1

Hello,

I have finished a project in PP CS6 and will now try and mix it in Audition CS6.

I have 14 tracks, including mono and stereo files, sometimes on the same tracks. All my sound files are 24 bit or higher.

I´m faced with 2 issues:

1. How to create a 5.1 mix in Audition using the export feature (Edit > Edit in Adobe Audition > Sequence) if my original files are mono and stereo? When it opens in Audition it doesn´t let me create 5.1 tracks. To create a 5.1 session in Audition, the 5.1 option is selected when creating it, but in this case the export process from PP creates the session automatically.

2. When I export the project to Audition it creates a xml file. When I click to save the project it shows it as 16 bit and doesn´t give me an option to raise that rate. How so? What is the fix?

I´m also confused with the Audition Multitrack controls. Sometimes I create a 5.1 track and it shows the 5.1 dial on the track, sometimes it doesn´t. Are there any good tutorials to understand how that works?

Thanks a lot.