• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flashplayer wont ever load, just keeps loading

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2013 Jun 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Youtube works fine, every other site, it just continues to load forever. Im so tired of this not working ive spent weeks troubleshooting, and still nothing.

Im using google chrome. 

Windows 7

64 Bit operating system, but for some reason when i was troubleshooting is says im using 32 bit

11.7.700.203 version for flashplayer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2013 Jun 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edjmurph wrote:

64 Bit operating system, but for some reason when i was troubleshooting is says im using 32 bit

I don't understand this; can you clarify that?

edjmurph wrote:

11.7.700.203 version for flashplayer.

This version is for Mac OS only; the latest Windows version is 11.7.700.202.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What i mean by 32 bit is that when im on adobe site and it has that box where it shows your operatings system, version and what browser your using mine shows up as 32 bit,  my computer is 64 bit, even when i go into control panel next to flash player it has 32 bit in parenthesis.  

I tried the 11.7.700.203 cause thats what it said to use for 64 bit, still didnt work,          

202 doesnt work as well,  the intergrated flash player for chrome doesnt work either this is really frustrating, nothing loads.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do mean here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html#main_Find_the_Flash_Player_ver... ?  If you are using the 64-bit edition of Windows 7, then it show it as 64-bit:

fpv.PNG

Of course you may be using a 32-bit browser like Firefox.

The '(32-bit)' you see in the Control Panel is the Flash Player Settings Manager, which is 32-bit only.

B.t.w. the latest Flash Player version since yesterday is 11.7.700.224.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines