3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2013 4:53 PM by Peter Spier

    Flop a Character like Russian Backward R?

    homeboy4 User Group Manager

      Is it possible to do a horizontal flop of one character within a text stream in a text box, to make, for example, the famous Russian backward R? No, I don't need a backyward R. I need a backward K. I know I can put the K in a text box, flop it and insert where necessary, but I'm wondering if there is an easier way. If it matters, the font I'm using is OpenType.