• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find a download site for Acrobat X Standard, and Acrobat 9 Professional.

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Acrobat X and Acrobat 9 Professional, and no longer have media to re-install.  Where can I find a site that will allow me to download?  I have serials/license codes as they are both registered with Adobe. 

h

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Hi ibmdoug34,

You can find the Download for Acrobat X pro and Acrobat 9 pro from this location

http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.htmlhttp://prodesigntools.com/adobe-acrobat-x-10-pro-reader-suite-direct-download-links-ddl.html

Download for Acrobat X Standard is not available anywhere. If you purchased it from any Vendor(Third party) then please contact them to provide the media for the same.

Please follow ( Note: Very Important Instructions) carefully.

regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ibmdoug34,

You can find the Download for Acrobat X pro and Acrobat 9 pro from this location

http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.htmlhttp://prodesigntools.com/adobe-acrobat-x-10-pro-reader-suite-direct-download-links-ddl.html

Download for Acrobat X Standard is not available anywhere. If you purchased it from any Vendor(Third party) then please contact them to provide the media for the same.

Please follow ( Note: Very Important Instructions) carefully.

regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem as above, managed to get through the jungle of Adobe stuff took me long to find a link to download of Acrobat 9 Pro which I purchased long ago (for another strange reason the re-download link is not available from my order history page in my account). When I click on the Acrobat 9 Pro download link (on the page above) this is what I get:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/Applications/Acrobat/APRO/9/trials/AcroPro90_efg.exe?" on this server. 

Reference #18.27174b17.1371522008.cc20b12

Any ideas what to do?

Thanks!!

BTW It is absolutely impossible to get hold of a customer service in Adobe, I recall once chatting with someone asking how to reinstall my product (which I paid money for!) and was told off by a "customer service officer" that I cant reinstall it if I dont "deactivate" on another machine, which crashed long ago and was disposed of, he was very patronising and the whole experience was very unpleasant. This is just to share experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to complete the Very Important Instructions section in order to download the software.  Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions section prior to scrolling down the page and clicking on the download links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the Acrobat 9 Pro download link (on the page above) this is what I get:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/Applications/Acrobat/APRO/9/trials/AcroPro90_ efg.exe?" on this server. 

Reference #18.27174b17.1371522008.cc20b12

That means you need to try again but first follow the Very Important Instructions on the page before clicking the download link.

Most people seem to have trouble when they overlook, or don't carefully follow, steps #2 or #3 or #4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, Very Important Instructions step 2 leads me to download page of Acrobat XI Trial which I do not need. I need to redownload my product, Acrobat ( Pro and I click on the link at the bottom of the page

Adobe Acrobat 9 Direct Download Links

See below if you need access to the prior version of Acrobat Pro or Reader.

Acrobat 9 Pro/Standard for Windows
English, French, German
(327 MB)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow all the steps (even if some may seem counterintuitive) and it'll work.

In order to download a previous version trial, you need a trial cookie on your hard drive. Step #2 achieves that.

You go to the Acrobat XI trial page, click to Download (sets the trial cookie). You're not downloading Acrobat XI, you're just setting the trial cookie.

Then immediately cancel the download (step #3) - since the trial cookie has been set.

Then back to prodesigntools (with trial cookie intact) to download the software you're looking for (Acrobat 9 Pro).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks guys, all working now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines