• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ooops

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having issues using flashplayer and uninstalled it,  Upon reinstalling flashplayer it is now not working for anything.  Cant play videos,cant play games using flashplayer or anything.  It is just not recognizing flahsplayer at all.  It says I have flashplayer but I'm not sure.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, which operating system version and browser are you using?

In the meantime, please try doing a clean uninstall of flash player by following these instructions and reinstall flash player - http://forums.adobe.com/message/4041846#4041846

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After several attempts I saw an activex download and that worked for IE, and games are working fine.  But since IE always freezes up on me I use Maxthon and can't get it to work right there for games.  I haven't seen anything about Maxthon in the help sections.  I am using Vista.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you also install the plugin version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep, have adobe flashplayer 11 plugin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried this?  http://bbs.maxthon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2294&highlight=flash%2Bplayer

1. Go to %WINDIR%\System32\Macromed\Flash

2. Copy NPSWF32.dll and put it in \Maxthon3\Core\Webkit\Npplugins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok i think were getting somewhere i checked and npswf32.dll exists in maxthons plugins...so im assuming it needs updating...dumb question, how do i get nwpswf32_11_7_700_202.dll in maxthons plugin folder? i tried just hitting copy and pasting but that didnt work.  Was afraid to try just dragging it there.  BTW, Thank you for your assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you try to copy and paste? What error did you get? You may need to change the permissions to the folder so that you have administrator rights to read/write in that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I got it there, then tried didnt work, so i assumed i had to delete the older version....needed permission....so i left clicked maxthon and opened under administrator rights deleted the older version and OMG it worked!!! I'm not very puter savvy but sometimes I just amaze myself (ok so i had a little help) lol.  Thank you very much for your help I really appreciate it!!!!  Have a Great Day..or Night!Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines