• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player for Windows - Silent Install

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I push the Flash Player ActiveX control to all of my workstations, but now I have a user that need Flash Player for Windows so he can open Flash content within certain .PDF files.  I've downloaded the installer (Flash_Player_Install.exe), but I don't know how to make this install silently.

It's only one user now, but experience tells me that it will snowball quickly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if you can find the information in the latest Admin Guide http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/flash_player_admin_guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe Flash Player 11.7 Administration Guide focuses on the browser plug-ins.  More troubling is that Page 3 of the administrator's guide states:

Note:

There is also a stand-alone player, but it’s usually installed by the development tools, not deployed by administrators.

This may mean that I can't get what I want out of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines