0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2007 12:08 PM by -Matthew-

Best way

-Matthew- Level 1
      Alright, I have a list of "questions" for a particular student, testscore, identifier (what the score is associated too, like h1.1.5) and a testid, I need to list the student with the scores and questions together, enter the score and if it doesn't exist insert it and if it does exist update. I need to keep the score_identifierscore and score_identifier together and insert it with all the other information and "questions".

Example:

<cfoutput query="stand">
      <select name="score_identifierscore" id="score_identifierscore">
      <option value="0" selected>0</option>
      <option value="1">1</option>
      <option value="2">2</option>
      <option value="3">3</option>
      <option value="4">4</option>
      <option value="5">5</option>
      </select>

<input name="score_identifier" type="hidden" id="score_identifier" value="#stand.ident_name#">

#stand.ident_name#
      #stand.ident_description#

</cfoutput>
      <cfoutput>
      <input name="score_teacherid" type="hidden" id="score_teacherid" value="#session.pstid#">
      <input name="score_teachername" type="hidden" id="score_teachername" value="#session.fname# #session.lname#">
      <input name="score_studentid" type="hidden" id="score_studentid" value="#url.stid#">
      <input name="score_vid" type="hidden" id="score_vid" value="#url.vid#">
      <input name="score_staid" type="hidden" id="score_staid" value="#url.staid#">
      <input name="totalrows" type="hidden" id="totalrows" value="#totalrows#">
      <input name="score_studentname" type="hidden" value="#studentname.first_name# #studentname.last_name#"></cfoutput>

Any help is appreciated,

Matthew