1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 11, 2013 9:47 AM by Josh_Corey

Adobe X Pro - forms

KatDuke

I am trying to create a new form. It takes me to the Adobe Forms Central.  I found a template I like and made my changes.  It will not let me save it as a pdf without paying for an account.

How can I use templates in my Adobe X Pro that I already own without having to pay for a forms central account?

• 1. Re: Adobe X Pro - forms
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

I wanted to double check if you are using Acrobat Pro X or Acrobat Pro XI.

If you are using Acrobat Pro X it does not give you any extra features with FormsCentral, you would have to either have a paid FormsCentral account or upgrade your Acrobat to Acrobat XI.

If you are using Acrobat Pro XI (or if you were to pay a one time upgrade fee instead of the monthly FormsCentral subscription) you could use the included "FormsCentral Desktop application" and save forms as PDF.  Singing into the web site would not give you that feature, only using the desktop application, it is something you get with your Acrobat XI purchase...  So if you do have Acrobat XI and tried to save PDF from the web site, simply launch the FormsCentral application from Acrobat (I can give you more detail on how to run the application if needed) and you will have the option to save PDF.

I hope that clarifies, let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Josh