4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2013 10:22 AM by danny princz

    Is there an effect that operates opposite of what the Magnifier does


      Something that can counter the "Magnify" effect. A way of looking into the landscape in a way, pushing a piece of the image in from the rest of the image?