5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2013 5:25 AM by Steve Grisetti

how do I send photo to a mobile phone

barb07

for adobe premiere 10 share    how do I send a photo to someones phone

• 1. Re: how do I send photo to a mobile phone
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Premiere Elements is video editing software. You can output a still from your video, but there's no tool for sending it directly to someone's phone.

You'll need to save the still from the video using Share/Computer/Still Photo and then e-mail it to your friend.

• 2. Re: how do I send photo to a mobile phone
            A.T. Romano Level 7

barb07

I offer the following for you and SG to consider:

Assuming that you do not have Photoshop Elements 10, just Premiere Elements 10 on Windows (presumed 7 or 8 64 bit).

Where is this photo coming from? A photo that you have imported into Premiere Elements 10 workspace or still (freeze frame) from something you have on the Timeline?

Either way, if it is generated or imported into Premiere Elements 10, it should be imported into its Elements Organizer automatically also. So, saying...

Click on the Organizer tab at the top of the Premiere Elements 10 workspace to open the Elements Organizer. If you have not already, set up your email account. To do that, Edit Menu/Sharing and set the EMail Client. It can be Adobe Email Services or Windows Live Mail (possibly other). I have Windows Live Mail and that works for me so that I do that have to go through getting a verification code for the Adobe Email Services choice. Once done, close out of there.

Next in the Elements Organizer, go to the Share header and select Photo Mail and follow the instructions. At the end of email creation, you should see the email Send Button that will send the photo mail via the Windows Live Mail choice if that was your selection..

If you have any problems with the Send Button of the email, post with detail. There is a frequently overlooked detail for first use that involves maximizing a file in the Taskbar.

Please let us know if any of that worked for you. Photoshop Elements should not be a requirement for this. The standalone Premiere Elements 10 and its Elements Organizer should do the task. We can talk about other variations on this if interested.

Thanks.

ATR

• 3. Re: how do I send photo to a mobile phone
              barb07 Level 1

how about sending a still from photshop

• 4. Re: how do I send photo to a mobile phone
                A.T. Romano Level 7

barb07

Do you mean Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are standalone program each with an Elements Organizer. When an integrated combo  (example Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11) are on the same computer, they share the same Elements Organzier catalog. So the Elements Organizer from either side could be used for the Organizer/Share/Photo Mail.

If you mean Photoshop CS6, I would image that you might be able to do so from Adobe Bridge but not sure.

ATR

• 5. Re: how do I send photo to a mobile phone
                  Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

No software that I know of will automatically output a still photo to a phone.

Is there a problem with e-mailing this photo? That's the simplest solution.

Other options would be to load your photo to the 'cloud', from which your friend could access it. But we don't know enough about your friend's phone (Is it an Android? iPhone? Blackberry?) to suggest specific software.

You could also attach the phone to your computer with a USB connection and use iTunes (if it's an Apple product) or the phone's software to manually move the photo to it.

But, again, we're making it more complicated than it needs to be. Why not just send him the photo?