• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 11.7 Will Not Install - Times Out at 47%

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium Version 6.1 on a 64 bit HP desktop. Primary browser is Firefox 21.0. Have been trying every way I can possibly think of to install Adobe Flash Player 11.7 without success.

Have followed the steps on the Adobe site very carefully. Uninstalled old flash, restarted, removed leftover old flash files. Then run installer for latest version for Windows 7.

I use Trend Micro Titanium Internet Secrity 2012 as my virus protection. Have also tried doing all of the above with Trend Micro not running at all. Still no success.

The same thing happens no matter what I do. The flash installer goes to 7%, then times out. It shows 47% complete when it times out.

Can anyone help me? Right now, there are key sites I use that no longer work AT ALL without the latest version of flash.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Corinne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Corinne,

Can you uninstall again but this time install using this zip.

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_11.7.700.224_archive.zip

• Download and extract the zip file.

• Navigate into 11_7_r700_224

• Run the installer, flashplayer11_7r700_224_win.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Corinne,

Can you uninstall again but this time install using this zip.

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_11.7.700.224_archive.zip

• Download and extract the zip file.

• Navigate into 11_7_r700_224

• Run the installer, flashplayer11_7r700_224_win.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a million dandab! You saved the day. Firefox now working with the new version of flash. Yay! Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yay! Awesome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines