• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having multiple categories search on web app search form

Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

By using the Web App Search Form Module, it enables you the ability to filter search by categories. It displays all the categories, and you can select multiple categories to search. The category search is an "either...or" search. For example, if you select categories "A" and "B", it shows you the web apps belong to category "A", or web apps belong to category "B", or belong to both. However, I need a "both...and" search, which display web apps belong to both category "A" and "B". Is this achievable by BC? Cheers.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This option is not available "out of the box"with BC. That search returns items that are either from category A or B.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to exclude certain catagories from displaying within the dropdown menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

silly me, I already know the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines