• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question: Library Download stopped working

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was successfully downloading library books with ADE 2.0. Suddenly when I try to move the downloaded book into ADE it is giving me an error message "Digital Editions could not connect to the fulfillment server. Please make sure you are connected to the internet." Of course, I am. Does anyone know what happened? or how to fix it? I tried to go to the Control Panel and change where the downloads go - and successfully got ADE to open when I tell the library to download the book - but then it still gives me that same message.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the problem has not been going on for long, it could be that the fulfillment server is temporarily down, and ADE has (for once) given a sensible error message.

It could be a firewall problem: temporarily disable the firewall to see if that helps.

There are lots of bugs in ADE2.0.  Try replacing ADE2.0 with the older but more reliable v1.7.2.

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines