1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 12, 2013 9:36 AM by Scott V

How can I sort photographs in alphabetical order in albums in Adobe Revel?

Jeff Kapke

I have have migrated my photographs from Adobe Photshop to Adobe Revel on my Windows PC and my iPad. As usual, Apple products tend to be very patronizing and doesn't allow the user much freedom of choice. Adobe Revel automatically sorts everything by date, however, in most of my albums photographs are named by location and therefore pictures are totally disorganized. How can I put them in alphabetical order the way I want them rather than in chronological order, the Adobe Revel wants them?

• 1. Re: How can I sort photographs in alphabetical order in albums in Adobe Revel?
          Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Jeff,

Currently as you have found out that sorting of images is orgarnized by Date. On the Revel Ipad app you can add "Event Name & Date" information for the images. Then you can group and sort by Event Date or Name using the track view. Unless the pictures all have the same date there is not a way to sort alphabetically.

I uploaded pictures as they had different dates and will not sort alphabetically. Even though they were named a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg This is a top feature request that we have submitted back to the product team.

eventdate.jpgEventsort.jpg

When you sort images in the browser Adoberevel.com then you are only able to sort by Newest or Oldest

revelwebsort.jpg

I will add a vote for you on this feature

thanks
          Scott