i just stumbled over an annoying issue and i would like to know: Was this fixed in an minor update (which our IT did not applied) or was this fixed with CS6? Or is this still around?
Please try to recreate, i'm on PS CS5.1 MacOS 10.6.8 (I'm not an native english speaker, so I try to translate PS stuff, which maybe only will be clear by watching the screenshots because i dont know the exact translation)
• First, create an Selection ("Auswahl") an Add it to the paths ("Arbeitspfad").
• Then doubleclick to convert the path to a cutting-path ("Beschneidungspfad").
- The defaultname is "Pfad 1" in german.
• If you do the same again, the next path would be created and PS is aking for a name with default "Pfad 2".
• Change that to "Pfad 1" (a existing pathname)
• Now PS "asks" if to overwrite the path, but theres no yes or no, only a yes. Clicking this does nothing.
Is this a bug or what?
(Trans: "There is already a path with this name. Would you like to replace the existing one?"
The window pops again…
In CS6, you'll get the same behaviour except the phrase "Would you like to replace the existing one?" is replaced by the much more appropriate "Please choose a different name."