2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2013 8:16 PM by A.T. Romano

how to remove 'hidden' titles & menu

saddlehorn.tx

I have Premiere Elements 9.   I added a title that I didn't want.  then I removed the 'image' from video track 2.

But when I burn a CD, I still see the 'image' plus a menu says click to play or select sceen ....  What's annoying is that the  CD will show "click to add text" (I didn't add text when adding the title).  I made sure I cleared all menu markers.

How do you completely remove titles you accidently add?

should removing from the video track be sufficient?

• 1. Re: how to remove 'hidden' titles & menu
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like that Title is still on the Timeline somewhere.

Probably the easiest way to find it would be to post a screen-cap of your full Timeline, as that should show where the Title is.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: how to remove 'hidden' titles & menu
            A.T. Romano Level 7

saddlehorn.tx

There seems to be an obvious way, that is, in Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1,

a. Go to the Organize header and then in the row below it to Project.

b. Click on Project so that you are in Project Media. Any media that you have in the project is shown as a file in that line up of files. It should not be hard to pick out a Title file from the Titler.

c. Right click the Title that you do not want. Deleting in Project Media will wipe out all instances of that Title in the Timeline content.

Inspect your Timeline to make sure it looks OK and then proceed.

A side note, couldn't you find it by noting where it appeared when you saw it in the playback of your export. Did it appear in the start, middle, or far, far, far end of the playback?

By the way, you cannot burn CD's in Premiere Elements. I think that you meant to say DVD.

We will be watching for your results.

Thanks.

ATR