2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2013 1:12 AM by Mr Sahu

Pre and post test quizzes in Adobe presenter 8

nutmegarama

I would like to use the same quiz at the beginning and the end of a presentation--as a pre and post test. Is there any way to do this other than cutting and pasting all the quiz slides and then renumbering those slides by hand?

Would there be a way to create the quiz in a separate presentation, for instance, and then importing it?

• 1. Re: Pre and post test quizzes in Adobe presenter 8
          nutmegarama Level 1

Or does it involve inserting a different Master Slide? Help!

• 2. Re: Pre and post test quizzes in Adobe presenter 8
            Mr Sahu

Hi,

Yes .  You can do it using Presenter. Kindly follow the steps :

1.Create a pptx which will contain all your questions. (say source.pptx)

2.Now create another pptx( say destination.pptx)  where you want to add pre and post test.

3.now Go to adobe presenter>>quiz>>Import  and select the source.pptx file created in step 1. click OK.

4.An Import dialog  will open  with two column. On left column , quiz from the source.pptx will be displayed. On right coulmn slides of destination.pptx will be displayed.

5. Now , select the quiz from left coulmn and  select the slide number from the right coulmn where you want to add the quiz first time. Click on move>>> button in bottom. click OK .   Quiz manager dialog will open if Launch quiz manager after import  is checked. 

6.Repeat the step 5  to add the quiz  once again

Now your presentation  destination.pptx contain two quiz .

Note:  In step 5, you can also select individual questions instead of complete quiz .

I hope this will help.

Let me know if you stuck anywhere or unable to follow the steps.

Sunil

(Adobe Presenter Engg Team)