• 1. Re: Premiere elements 9 unexpected close
          the_wine_snob CommunityMVP

Cecilla,

Welcome to the forum.

Can you please provide us with more information:

• Computer specs.
          • Operating system
          • Project Settings
          • Details of what material you have on your Timeline (more info is better)
          • Exactly what you are doing, when the program crashes - does it ALWAYS crash, when you do that?

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Premiere elements 9 unexpected close
            Cecilia Lag Community Member

I am using a MAC IOS X, i am trying to make a slideshow and every time I try to edit the program freeze and then shuts down

• 3. Re: Premiere elements 9 unexpected close
              the_wine_snob CommunityMVP

Thank you for that information.

We might get back to a few of those questions, but knowing that you are doing a SlideShow, I want to ask another now: what are the pixel x pixel dimensions of the Still Images that you have Imported into your Project? The file size, and DPI/PPI do not matter - just the pixel x pixel dimensions.

Along with that information, please let us know what your Project Settings are - chosen at New Project.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 4. Re: Premiere elements 9 unexpected close
                Cecilia Lag Community Member

First of all, the operating system of my computer is Snow Leopard

For my project I'm using photos and audio.  The pixel x pixel dimensions are 2100 x 1500 and my settings are DSLR - 1080P - DSLR 1080 P24

I appreciate your attention

• 5. Re: Premiere elements 9 unexpected close
                  A.T. Romano Community Member

Cecilia Lag

I strictly an Elements Windows person, so I will say that at the onset. But, I would ask the following:

Where is Premiere Elements 9/0/9.0.1 slideshow heading once you get beyond the ediiting stage,

DVD-VIDEO Standard 4:3

DVD-VIDEO Widescreen 16:9

Blu-ray Disk format on Blu-ray disc

are you planning on saving (exporting) it to a file on the computer hard drive?

And just how many of these 2100 x 1500 photos are in this slideshow? How many audio files, what audio format? What is your projected duration for this slideshow?

What was your rationale behind selecting the "DSLR 1080 P 24" project setting?

Thanks.

ATR