3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2013 8:17 AM by gdkaufmann RSS

Setting Up for Slideshow & Audio - Export Issues

gdkaufmann Community Member

Please forgive any obvious ovesights. I recently started to work with Premiere Pro CS4 to develop still image slideshows with multitrack sound imported as a two L/R stereo tracks in a WAV file created in Audacity.

So far I'm just playing around with the program trying to make it work for what I need.  I haven't had any formal training.

Setting up a project and dragging/dropping elements into the project seems to work okay.

And I can put my audio track where it needs to go and drag still images onto the timeline.  Transitions are so far no problem.

But when I try to export.  I get nothing.

When I go to File>Export>Media the "Export Settings" window comes open with an empty black box, and the blue scrubber is set to 13 seconds.  Even if I try to set in/out points by clicking on the little triangles, I get othing.

Any thoughts?

Overall, are there thnigs I can do when setting up my project/sequence that will make export, rendreing, or any other parts of making a slideshow ( stills only - NO video) work better?

Can you point me to any reources specifically for Premiere Pro slideshows?

Thanks,
      Glenn