3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2013 11:00 AM by Genevieve Laroche

Saving form as PDF

p.mathewson

Dear Forms Central,

I have duplicated my questionnare and then I have deleted some of the fields. I have tried to save this as a PDF but it now contains lots of blank pages where the old questions used to be. How can I prevent this from happening?

Many thanks,

Priscilla

• 1. Re: Saving form as PDF
          GuanshuaiQiao Level 1

Hi,

It’s possible that your form include “page break” without fields. when you save as a Submission-Enabled PDF form, it will show up as blank pages, same as your designed. Would you please share me your form to help you solve a problem, if it’s convenient?

Thanks,

Guanshuai

• 2. Re: Saving form as PDF
            p.mathewson Level 1

Hi Guanshuai,

Thank you for your reply.

I've not put any page breaks in - I even tried deleting the ones that are there and then re-inserting them.

I'm not sure how to share my form with you!

best wishes,

Priscilla

• 3. Re: Saving form as PDF
              Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

Make sure that you view the form design in "Page View"

From the Design Tab go to View > Page View

Untitled.png

You can also see and switch views in be bottom right corner of FormsCentral

Untitled.png

Once in Page View you might see Page Break elements that you didn't see on the Web View. The Page Break element is special in a sense that adding a Page Break in Web view only affect the HTML form and a Page Break in  Page View only affects the PDF form.

If this does not fix your issue you can find instructions on how to share the form here : http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2462

Gen