1) Look under /var/linkchecker for all possible links
2) Add x-cq-linkchecker="skip" e.g <a x-cq-linkchecker="skip" href="www.wrong.me">I am a wrong link ....</a> // will make sure that the wrong link is still displayed
3) Read the source, check pages.
In 5.6.1 you can see page containing invalid link at column "URL".
Earlier version need to find manually by following . For 2) overlay & modify /libs/cq/linkchecker/components/linkchecker to show only invalid urls.
* From link checker (/etc/linkchecker.html) find invalid links.
* Go to search (http://localhost:4502/crx/explorer/ui/search.jsp ) and find for that url.
* From results which page it is and modify accordingly.