4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2013 3:12 PM by JoshHH1

How to manage 36 forms on one website?

JoshHH1

I manage a site with 36 workers. Each worker has his own region. He has his own contact-form page. People can ask HIM for information. I want every individual worker to receive his OWN contact-info-forms on HIS email address. In the system with which I work now this is possible. I can send the answers to any email address I want without the WORKERS having to submit or log-in or something.

I know I will have to make 36 different email forms - that's no problem - but I want to send the respons of the form directly to the email address of the WORKER.

Website >

contact form worker 1 - result goes to:  A. Webmaster (plus database, analyse etc).

B. Email address Worker 1

Answer email sent by: Worker 1

contact form worker 2 - result goes to:  A. Webmaster (plus database, analyse etc).

B. Email address Worker 2

Answer email sent by: Worker 2

etc.

But I don't want all the workers to be co-authors - too much hassle, too much problems - just deliver the email form to them. They can only read.

Well, I really hope I made myself clear, it's a little hard to explain.

Kind regards,

JoshH