• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Adobe CC without Application Manager ?

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, as you all know CC has just ben released but Application Manager takes forever to download the apps. Is there a way we can download the apps via a direct link?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Yes - you can just use the Adobe CC Direct Download Links to download and install any of the new "CC" application(s) without the Adobe Application Manager or Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - you can just use the Adobe CC Direct Download Links to download and install any of the new "CC" application(s) without the Adobe Application Manager or Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much for the links. The AAM update Error 16'd my installs and I had no luck fixing it. I had to go into rescue mode on my Macbook and retrieve a full backup to get it back to normal. I thought I'd have to forget installing the latest CC apps.

The Photoshop and Bridge installer apps not only work,but they have options for other language packs. The apps update just fine,so I'm back in business sooner than I thought possible.

Thanks very much,

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great Gene, glad to help – and yes, for any CC application, almost all languages are now rolled into a single download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting an access denied error when I go to that page.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/KCCC/1/osx10/CreativeCloudInstaller.dmg?" on this server.

Reference #18.56613e17.1371740577.705a25f

Still trying to get the CC desktop app. I've been having the same problems so many others are having.

And now that the link from the download center to the CC app starts with aam:// I don't have anything that will even attempt to open the page.

I'm on a MacBook Pro, running system 10.8.4 if that makes any difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Visit the link they give you, sign in with your Adobe ID and click on "download now".

When the download box pops up,you close it, and return to the CC direct download page,and only then will the downloads work. Your browser must have cookies enabled.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robin,

Gene is absolutely right – you have to carefully follow the download instructions on the page for the Creative Cloud direct links for them to work, otherwise you'll get that message...

Note that the Creative Cloud Desktop App is one of the CC links given in the table there, so you should just be able to get it that way if it's easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just in the way of an update. The Creative Cloud Desktop app inadvertantly messed up permissions on my Macbook in the Application Settings/Adobe folder causing my Photoshop programs to error 16 (not open). After some back and forth with tech support, a Terminal command fixed the permissions and everything works normally.

Maybe the CC Desktop doesn't run into problems on other Mac systems...but it sure did on mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that that Gene - do you remember the exact message you got, or the necessary command(s) to fix it?  It might help someone else who gets the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure. Photoshop CS6 (cloud) was running normally until the CC Desktop app was installed. At that point CS6 would not open and I would get Error 16, suggesting a re-install and calling tech support.

The CC Desktop app would install Photoshop CC and that would go error 16. Re-installing CS6 and CC several times, even running the CS Cleaner did not fix it.

Tech support did guide me to the Library/Application Support/Adobe folder and would get me to repair permissions in the PCD and SLStore subfolders. No results. Only in the Root account did the apps work normally. I was told it was my user profile and I would have to talk to Apple.

Finally this terminal command fixed it instantly.

sudo chmod -R 777 /Library/Application\ Support/Adobe    Someone said the same command but with 775 also worked, but not for me.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines