1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 23, 2007 2:16 AM by Newsgroup_User

Ooops... duplicate post.

radezd
      I have a collection of custom imports at the top of my .as files that call objects in an swc I'm compiling into my app.
      If I use the auto complete functionality to add some code that needs an additional import it adds the import but removes these custom imports.

I notices that I wasn't using alert.show either and it removed that import.

The clean up the imports feature seems beneficial, but I have code that depends on the imports from my swc.
      It would be nice not to have to add that when I use the auto completion.

Am I doing something wrong or is this the current functionality?

I can attach code examples if that would help clarify.
        • 1. Re: auto complete removes unused imports
          Level 7
          radezd wrote:
          > I have a collection of custom imports at the top of my .as files that call
          > objects in an swc I'm compiling into my app.
          > If I use the auto complete functionality to add some code that needs an
          > additional import it adds the import but removes these custom imports.
          >
          > I notices that I wasn't using alert.show either and it removed that import.
          >
          > The clean up the imports feature seems beneficial, but I have code that
          > depends on the imports from my swc.
          > It would be nice not to have to add that when I use the auto completion.
          >
          > Am I doing something wrong or is this the current functionality?
          >
          > I can attach code examples if that would help clarify.
          >
          >
          Can you please log a bug with the Test-Project as an attachment.
          https://bugs.adobe.com/jira {Flex Builder Linux}
          Please search for if there is a bug already existing with such thing
          before logging one. If it is already existing please update the bug with
          the test files and change the status of the bug.

~ Arun