3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2013 11:37 PM by Genevieve Laroche

distribute using local server

Susan_Equity Level 1

I created a form that I want to distribute and collect responses using a local server.  However it is defaulting to distributing and collecting responses using email .  Any ideas how to change this?

• 1. Re: distribute using local server
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>> I created a form that I want to distribute ...

Alternatively, you could embed the code in to your web page, is this what you are looking for?

Open the form and select Distribute Tab/Embed button and copy the code and paste it in your html web page.  You will then have the form embedded into your web page.

>>and collect responses using a local server.

The resonses will be collected via the adobe server. Sorry we do not support collecting responses on a local server.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: distribute using local server
            Susan_Equity Level 1

Greetings,

The form is already exported to PDF.

From PDF the distribute options I have are distribute and collect response using email and acrobat and internal server using share point or network folder.

When I select internal server, it skips the step of selecting network folder.  When I send a test form, on the tracker, it shows the form was sent using email attachment and not server.

Regards,

Susan Wakonyo - Ng'ang'a

• 3. Re: distribute using local server
              Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

Looks like you are not using FormsCentral but Acrobat to collect your data. You should try asking your questions to the Acrobat Form's Forum : http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat/forms

Gen