1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 18, 2013 4:14 PM by Jim_Simon

Clip Markers Fixed! - THANK YOU ADOBE!!!

Shane P Level 3

I woke up this morning really excited knowing today was Christmas...well...the next best thing...test driving the new PPCC. I downloaded the PPCC on my laptop which in running Win 7 Pro. I watched all of the videos on all the new and enhanced editing features, etc but the one thing I wanted to test for myself was if clip markers were straightened out...AND THEY ARE !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I quickly made a couple of keyboard short cuts and I was quickly applying clip makers and most impotantly able to navigate to them!!! Shift+M will snap you to sequence markers and clip markers now. This alone for me is with the CC upgrade alone. Love the  heal through edits and all of the other features but this one was is just great to have back.

I  am also really happy when you drag the CTI in the program monitor all the way to the end that it reflects the end of the media in the timeline. That was soooo annoying to have the CTI parked at the end of the media in the timeline  and the CTI was in the middle of the program monitor...glad that is fixed.

Of course the numerous other features and enhancements I am looking forward to exploring as well but I just had to say that I am thrilled that clip markers are "fixed" !!!

Shane