3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2013 1:32 PM by Ann Bens

CC bug (Mac)

Jim Curtis Level 3

I put one of the Lumetri Looks on ONE clip in my timeline with about 200 clips.  That bogged down the playback pretty badly, but that's not the issue.  This is:

I removed the effect, but now I have the FX icon on every audio and video clip in my timeline, none of which have any effects on them, and they won't go away, even after relaunching the app.

• 1. Re: CC bug (Mac)
          Jim_Simon Level 8

Those fx badges are there on every clip by default.  You can't change it (I don't think).  You just didn't notice them until later, but they were there even before you applied any effects.

I have noticed that the badge changes color when effects are applied, though.  And you can click on it to see which effects are there, both native and those manually applied.

• 2. Re: CC bug (Mac)
            Jim Curtis Level 3

I guess I didn't notice them when I first opened the project (one I started in CS6).  I just opened another one, and darned if they aren't there from the get-go.

Sorry for the static, folks.

Thank you, Jim.

• 3. Re: CC bug (Mac)
              Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

All clips that is the video part and the audio part have a little gray fx box.

When an effect is added they turn puple just like you added an effect in CS6 you got a purple horzontal line.