3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2013 6:47 AM by denconphoto

exporting to FCP XML, getting translation issue with clips & audio that don't exist

denconphoto

Upon exporting to FCP XML (for Pluraleyes syncing), in FCP Translation Results,  I'm getting a translation issue with some clips & audio that don't exist in the sequence. The clips do exist, but they are in another folder, another sequence that isn't open. 

Pluraleyes is not able to sync, and I'm assuming the problem starts here.

The footage is of a concert, using two cameras (Nikon 7000, H264 codec) that ran intermittently thoughout.

Audio is one contiuous track (.wav) recorded on Zoom H4  48 Khz 24 bit, total time, about 1:45

working with:

Premier CS6

Windows 7 Professional 64

Below  is "Translation Results"

FYI, "CBB_Spheres Not synched" is the title of the sequence. There is no <STE-004.wav>, <_DCP8063.MOV>, or <_DCP8071.MOV> in this sequence.

Translation issue message:

<<<<<<Sequence <CBB_Spheres Not synched> at 00:00:00:00, audio track 3: Effect <Internal Channel Volume Stereo> on Clip <CBB_Spheres-MDowLnds.wav> not translated.

Translation issue:

Sequence <Class-04-20> at 00:02:35:06, audio track 4: Effect <Internal Channel Volume Stereo> on Clip <STE-004.wav> not translated.

Translation issue:

Sequence <Class-04-20> at 00:05:49:00, audio track 3: Effect <Internal Channel Volume Stereo> on Clip <_DCP8063.MOV> not translated.

Translation issue:

Sequence <Class-04-20> at 00:29:40:06, audio track 3: Effect <Internal Channel Volume Stereo> on Clip <_DCP8071.MOV> not translated>>>>>>>

Any help would be greatly apprecated.  Any information I've missed, please advise.

Thanks, Dennis