towards the bottom of this page: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-captivate-5-and-elearning-suite-2-now-shipping.html
download and save the files because they will not be available indefinitely.
if you have a dl problem, follow these steps meticulously:
- Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, firewalls or antivirus software.
- Click «here» to visit this page and then select the “Download Now” button at the bottom.
- If asked, then sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself.
- Now close or cancel any windows that may pop up.
- OK, now you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, so you can instantly download any of the software below. Just make sure you have enough disk space.
- Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu – and save all files to the same place.
- Then follow the product installation instructions here.