Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need assistance posting Webhelp to Company Sharepoint site

Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need assistance posting Webhelp to Company Sharepoint site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to give us some more to go on than that. Start by telling us which version of RoboHelp you are using. Then tell us exactly what you are struggling with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am using Robohelp 10. I created a document Folder in Sharepoint. When I attempt to generate and publish the webhelp does not generate in Sharepoint. Any assistance you can provide would be great.

Thank you

Naila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check out this Adobe blog post and see if it helps: http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2012/10/integrating-robohelp-projects-with-sharepoint.html. It would also be a good idea to ensure you have the appropriate SharePoint permissions for RoboHelp to write to your document folder.

You may also want to look at this webinar; http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?event=set_registered&id=2099687&loc=en_us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp