38 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2016 10:15 AM by kh70071913

Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels

thelazydesigner Level 1

Hello there,

Edge Animate CC crashes almost 30% of the time it opens a standard file OS X window (such as Open, Save, etc). It's a nightmare as you never know if your project is going to be saved or killed...

I had the same exact problem in previous versions.

Tried uninstall and clean preferences and re-install, no solution.

Crash happens randomly when accessing the standard OS X file panel, you see the very first frames of the panel opening (zooming from center screen) and just after that it crashes.

At the moment I can reproduce the crash with 100% chance in this way:

- Launch Animate CC

- Create a new project

- Go to Library>Symbols>Import Symbols

- crash

PS: There is no Edge Animate listed in the bug submission form page!

• 1. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
          elainecc Adobe Employee

Hey, lcsdesign-

Our engineering team tries to stay on top of bug reports like this one in our public forums, so consider this your bug report.  Can you tell us more about your system?  Which OSX are you running, and what type of machine are you running on?  Can you provide an ansym file for us to test with, in case it has to do with the symbol file?

Thanks,

-Elaine

• 2. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
            thelazydesigner Level 1

Hello Elaine, thanks..

Well the crash happens if I follow the detailed steps in any new-empty documents, so it should not be related to ansym files. Crash happens also when opening other OSX file windows but not with 100% rate (save-as: avg 30% crash rate). Anyway IT IS quite for sure related to the OSX system file panel opening.

I'm on Max OS X 10.8.4, MacBookPro i7, 16GB Ram.

As part of your Influencers program and working closely with Adobe Systems Italy I installed several versions of Animate, including pre-releases. Common troubleshooting steps already taken: permission repair, uninstall/clear preferences, clear caches etc.

Please see the attached movie of the crash at: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/456073/Animate-crash.mp4

... hope it helps...

Thanks,

L.

• 3. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
              elainecc Adobe Employee

Hey, L-

So I switched my OS language to Italian (even rebooted) and tried again with the English version as you have in your video.  I still can't seem to reproduce this on my side.   Any suggestions?  I'm also using the same OS version and have the same processor and memory profile.  Can you cut and paste the crash log (click on "Report" and then "More Details") and send it to me?

Thanks,

-Elaine

• 5. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                Preran Adobe Employee

Hi elaine,

We found a solution for DW crashing on Mac OS. I am not sure if it is relevant here, but give it a shot nevertheless.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5435391#5435391

Thanks,

Preran

• 6. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                  elainecc Adobe Employee

Hey, Preran-

No, it doesn't look like it's contributing to the issue.  I disabled the font book and restarted Animate; the crash still did not happen for me.

Thanks,

-Elaine

• 7. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                    elainecc Adobe Employee

Hi, L-

I'm still working on this issue and am escalating within our team.  Please don't remove the video - I'm referring to it in the bug.

Thanks,

-Elaine

• 8. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                      Marco Uccellini Level 1

Hi Elaine

I am experiencing exactly the same problems. Spent three quarters of an hour trying to get a simple banner animation produced, but the program is not stable enough to allow me to work, can't even save revisions. In my case it doesn't happen only when saving, so far it has also crashed:

1. when changing the opacity of a text object

2. moving an object on the canvas to set a key frame

I am running Mac OS X 10.7.5 on an iMac 2.8 Ghz i7 with 16GB Ram with 8Gig currently free.

I am using Chrome to view previews from Edge Animate.

The previews looked great so hope you can get to the bottom of this issue.

Thanks

Marco

• 9. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                        elainecc Adobe Employee

Hey, folks-

I'm running on the theory that this may be related to the language you're using in Mac OSX.  I know from the video that L posted that he's using the Italian version.  Marco, are you also using the Italian locale?

Thanks,

-Elaine

• 10. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                          Marco Uccellini Level 1

Hi Elaine

I'm afraid to say I'm using the English locale, so can't be related to language.

Could be something to do with Firewall Preferences. Each time I run the software the OSX warning showsScreen Shot 2013-06-25 at 09.57.26.png

It continues to show this warning even if I adjust the Firewall settings to allow incoming network connections in the Firewall pane as the warning describes.

I have just tried turning off the Firewall via system preferences and now Edge Animate CC appears to be stable and allows me to save revisions without crashing. I will give it a full test later on today and report back.

@lcsdesign try turning your firewall off and see if that works for you too

• 11. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                            thelazydesigner Level 1

Hi Marco, unfortunately no firewall is running on my Mac.. seems they are two different issues.

• 12. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                              Marco Uccellini Level 1

Thanks for checking - seems to be a coincidence. Like you say as soon as I try to do anything that involves the OSX file panel (eg Save As etc.) it crashes

I was fooled by the fact that Save was working - but then it would as it doesn't involve the OSX file panel.

I just tried the previous version and Save As doesn't make it crash, however import symbols does make it crash as you describe in your initial post.

• 13. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                JM_Cook Level 2

I get a crash whenever I try to save even the simplest animation (a circle) with a transition. I also get a crash when I try to import a symbol as well. It's too bad because I'm demoing CC for a group on Thursday. Between Animate and Dreamweaver it's not looking too promising.

Anyway I'm on a MacBook Pro - 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB of memory running OSX 10.8.4

• 14. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                  elainecc Adobe Employee

Hi, JM-

Do you get a hard crash?  Can you also send me the crash log you receive?

Thanks,

-Elaine

• 15. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                    JM_Cook Level 2

Hard crash. I sent the first few report on to Adobe at the prompt. Tell me where I can find the crash log and I'll send it.

• 16. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                      elainecc Adobe Employee

Hey, Marco-

Can you also send me your crash log?  Just wanted to verify that it's the same issue.  Click on "Report" and then "Details"

-Elaine

• 17. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                        elainecc Adobe Employee

Hi, JM-

Looks like our messages crossed - I just posted instructions on how to get the crash log in a response to Marco.

Thanks,

-Elaine

• 18. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                          JM_Cook Level 2

Process:         Adobe Edge Animate [2880]

Path:            /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Edge Animate

Identifier:      com.adobe.Adobe Edge Animate.application

Version:         2.0.0 (2.0.0.0)

Code Type:       X86 (Native)

Parent Process:  launchd [197]

User ID:         501

Date/Time:       2013-06-25 16:58:00.062 -0700

OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.8.4 (12E55)

Report Version:  10

Interval Since Last Report:          431650 sec

Crashes Since Last Report:           7

Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  1034 sec

Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   6

Anonymous UUID:                      EB8DF2B5-C675-F9C8-C663-D71A0EA24F17

Crashed Thread:  33  Dispatch queue: TFSVolumeInfo::GetSyncGCDQueue

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)

Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x00000000fefff000

VM Regions Near 0xfefff000:

CG backing stores      00000000c6bcd000-00000000c6c1b000 [  312K] rw-/rw- SM=SHM 

--> VM_ALLOCATE            00000000fefff000-00000000ff000000 [    4K] rw-/rwx SM=COW 

Submap                 00000000ffff0000-00000000ffff1000          r--/r-- process-only submap

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ba45 memmove$VARIANT$sse42 + 136

1   com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x02105ec4 luaV_concat(lua_State*, int, int) + 900

2   com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x020e6e40 lua_concat + 208

3   com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x020e8542 luaL_prepbuffer + 162

4   com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x020f5f38 read_chars(lua_State*, __sFILE*, unsigned long) + 72

5   com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x020f5ddc g_read(lua_State*, __sFILE*, int) + 540

6   com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x020f51c6 f_read(lua_State*) + 86

7   com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x020f1e36 luaD_precall(lua_State*, lua_TValue*, int) + 1430

8   com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x021080a0 luaV_execute(lua_State*, int) + 8576

9   com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x020f1fc7 luaD_call(lua_State*, lua_TValue*, int) + 119

10  com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x020e6741 f_call(lua_State*, void*) + 33

11  com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x020e0396 AgExceptionsPrivate_runProtectedCall + 38

12  com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x020f22e4 luaD_pcall(lua_State*, void (*)(lua_State*, void*), void*, int, int) + 100

13  com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x020e6700 lua_pcall + 528

14  com.adobe.dvalua.framework              0x021c8170 dva::lua::uisupport::LuaCmdAttachment::UnifiedDispatch(int, exo::uisupport::UnifiedDispatchBase::EnableOuts*) + 176

15  com.adobe.dvalua.framework              0x021c83f2 non-virtual thunk to dva::lua::uisupport::LuaCmdAttachment::UnifiedDispatch(int, exo::uisupport::UnifiedDispatchBase::EnableOuts*) + 34

16  com.adobe.exo.framework                 0x012828f3 exo::uisupport::UnifiedDispatchCmdAttachment::DoHandleCommand(int) + 35

17  com.adobe.exo.framework                 0x0127f0f5 exo::uisupport::CommandHandler::HandleCommand(int) + 181

18  com.adobe.exo.framework                 0x0127f28c exo::uisupport::CommandHandler::DoCallMyCommandChain(int) + 44

19  com.adobe.exo.framework                 0x0127ec53 exo::uisupport::CommandHandlerBase::CallCommandChain(int) + 67

20  com.adobe.exo.framework                 0x0128693c exo::uisupport::KeyCommandManager::RouteKeyEvent(dvaui::ui::KeyboardEvent const&) + 844

21  com.adobe.exo.framework                 0x0129c63b exo::workspace::TopLevelWindow::UI_DoKeyboardEvent(dvaui::ui::UI_Node*, dvaui::ui::KeyboardEvent const&) + 203

22  com.adobe.exo.framework                 0x0129c682 non-virtual thunk to exo::workspace::TopLevelWindow::UI_DoKeyboardEvent(dvaui::ui::UI_Node*, dvaui::ui::KeyboardEvent const&) + 34

23  com.adobe.dvaui.framework               0x00934f7d dvaui::ui::UI_Node::UI_DispatchKeyboardEvent(dvaui::ui::UI_Node*, dvaui::ui::KeyboardEvent const&) + 509

24  com.adobe.dvaui.framework               0x0099a17b dvaui::ui::OS_Node::UI_DispatchKeyboardEventFromOS(dvaui::ui::OS_Event*) + 155

25  com.adobe.dvaui.framework               0x009a49a3 dvaui::ui::OS_Window::UI_DispatchEvent(dvaui::ui::OS_Event*) + 83

26  com.adobe.dvaui.framework               0x009ba84a boost::detail::function::function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, boost::_mfi::mf1<bool, dvaui::ui::OS_Window, dvaui::ui::OS_Event*>, boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<dvaui::ui::OS_Window*>, boost::_bi::value<dvaui::ui::OS_Event*> > >, bool>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&) + 42

27  com.adobe.dvaui.framework               0x008992f5 int dvacore::config::ErrorManager::ExecuteFunction<bool>(boost::function0<bool>*, bool*) + 69

28  com.adobe.dvaui.framework               0x00899398 boost::detail::function::function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<int, int (*)(boost::function0<bool>*, bool*), boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<boost::function0<bool>*>, boost::_bi::value<bool*> > >, int>::invoke(boost::detail::function::function_buffer&) + 24

29  com.adobe.Adobe Edge Animate.application          0x0002d2a1 helium::ErrorManager::ExecuteFunctionWithTopLevelExceptionHandler(boost::function0<int>) + 65

30  com.adobe.dvaui.framework               0x008991bc bool dvacore::config::ErrorManager::ExecuteFunctionWithTopLevelExceptionHandler<bool>(boost::f unction0<bool>, bool*) + 124

31  com.adobe.dvaui.framework               0x00898399 bool dvacore::config::ExecuteTopLevelFunction<bool>(boost::function0<bool>, bool*) + 121

32  com.adobe.dvaui.framework               0x009ae285 -[DVAMacPanelWindow performKeyEquivalent:] + 229

33  com.apple.AppKit                        0x949f1cf7 -[NSApplication _handleKeyEquivalent:] + 526

34  com.apple.AppKit                        0x948a7de1 -[NSApplication sendEvent:] + 5512

35  com.adobe.dvaui.framework               0x009ac42c -[DVAMacApplication sendEvent:] + 652

36  com.adobe.exo.framework                 0x0121c013 -[ExoMacApplication sendEvent:] + 515

37  com.apple.AppKit                        0x947c162c -[NSApplication run] + 951

38  com.adobe.exo.framework                 0x0121ba13 exo::app::OS_AppBase::RunEventLoop() + 67

39  com.adobe.Adobe Edge Animate.application          0x00043fe8 main + 1416

40  com.adobe.Adobe Edge Animate.application          0x00002f65 start + 53

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x962419ae kevent + 10

1   libdispatch.dylib                       0x91cc1c71 _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 993

2   libdispatch.dylib                       0x91cc17a9 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 53

Thread 2:: BrowserDBThread

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x962408e2 __psynch_cvwait + 10

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x93075280 _pthread_cond_wait + 833

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930fb095 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71

3   libcef.dylib                            0x0298cd18 0x291f000 + 449816

4   libcef.dylib                            0x0298d91b 0x291f000 + 452891

5   libcef.dylib                            0x0298d792 0x291f000 + 452498

6   libcef.dylib                            0x0297862b 0x291f000 + 366123

7   libcef.dylib                            0x0297483f 0x291f000 + 350271

8   libcef.dylib                            0x02973ffd 0x291f000 + 348157

9   libcef.dylib                            0x02993ba1 0x291f000 + 478113

10  libcef.dylib                            0x02993c2c 0x291f000 + 478252

11  libcef.dylib                            0x0298ffff 0x291f000 + 462847

12  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930705b7 _pthread_start + 344

13  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad4e thread_start + 34

Thread 3:: SamplerThread

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x9623e80e semaphore_wait_trap + 10

1   libcef.dylib                            0x03492854 0x291f000 + 12007508

2   libcef.dylib                            0x033c5e9c 0x291f000 + 11169436

3   libcef.dylib                            0x03492959 0x291f000 + 12007769

4   libcef.dylib                            0x034920d5 0x291f000 + 12005589

5   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930705b7 _pthread_start + 344

6   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad4e thread_start + 34

Thread 4:: NetworkConfigWatcher

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x9623e7d2 mach_msg_trap + 10

1   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x9623dcb0 mach_msg + 68

2   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x972aff79 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 185

3   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x972b595f __CFRunLoopRun + 1247

4   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x972b501a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 378

5   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x972b4e8b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123

6   com.apple.Foundation                    0x92570bb6 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 278

7   libcef.dylib                            0x0295911f 0x291f000 + 237855

8   libcef.dylib                            0x02958e1c 0x291f000 + 237084

9   libcef.dylib                            0x0297483f 0x291f000 + 350271

10  libcef.dylib                            0x02973ffd 0x291f000 + 348157

11  libcef.dylib                            0x02993ba1 0x291f000 + 478113

12  libcef.dylib                            0x02993c2c 0x291f000 + 478252

13  libcef.dylib                            0x0298ffff 0x291f000 + 462847

14  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930705b7 _pthread_start + 344

15  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad4e thread_start + 34

Thread 5:: DnsWatcher

1   libcef.dylib                            0x0306ba7c 0x291f000 + 7654012

2   libcef.dylib                            0x0306973e 0x291f000 + 7644990

3   libcef.dylib                            0x02957ef1 0x291f000 + 233201

4   libcef.dylib                            0x0297483f 0x291f000 + 350271

5   libcef.dylib                            0x02973ffd 0x291f000 + 348157

6   libcef.dylib                            0x02993ba1 0x291f000 + 478113

7   libcef.dylib                            0x02993c2c 0x291f000 + 478252

8   libcef.dylib                            0x0298ffff 0x291f000 + 462847

9   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930705b7 _pthread_start + 344

10  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad4e thread_start + 34

Thread 6:: Cef_FileThread

3   libcef.dylib                            0x02957ef1 0x291f000 + 233201

Thread 7:: Cef_IOThread

3   libcef.dylib                            0x02957fd3 0x291f000 + 233427

Thread 8:: NetworkConfigWatcher

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x9623e7d2 mach_msg_trap + 10

1   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x9623dcb0 mach_msg + 68

2   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x972aff79 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 185

3   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x972b595f __CFRunLoopRun + 1247

4   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x972b501a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 378

5   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x972b4e8b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123

6   com.apple.Foundation                    0x92570bb6 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 278

7   libcef.dylib                            0x0295911f 0x291f000 + 237855

8   libcef.dylib                            0x02958e1c 0x291f000 + 237084

9   libcef.dylib                            0x0297483f 0x291f000 + 350271

10  libcef.dylib                            0x02973ffd 0x291f000 + 348157

11  libcef.dylib                            0x02993ba1 0x291f000 + 478113

12  libcef.dylib                            0x02993c2c 0x291f000 + 478252

13  libcef.dylib                            0x0298ffff 0x291f000 + 462847

14  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930705b7 _pthread_start + 344

15  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad4e thread_start + 34

Thread 9:: WorkerPool/-1339838464

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930fb0e0 pthread_cond_timedwait$UNIX2003 + 70

3   libcef.dylib                            0x0298cf0e 0x291f000 + 450318

4   libcef.dylib                            0x0299534d 0x291f000 + 484173

5   libcef.dylib                            0x029958c1 0x291f000 + 485569

6   libcef.dylib                            0x0298ffff 0x291f000 + 462847

7   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930705b7 _pthread_start + 344

8   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad4e thread_start + 34

Thread 10:: WorkerPool/-1339699200

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930fb0e0 pthread_cond_timedwait$UNIX2003 + 70

3   libcef.dylib                            0x0298cf0e 0x291f000 + 450318

4   libcef.dylib                            0x0299534d 0x291f000 + 484173

5   libcef.dylib                            0x029958c1 0x291f000 + 485569

6   libcef.dylib                            0x0298ffff 0x291f000 + 462847

7   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930705b7 _pthread_start + 344

8   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad4e thread_start + 34

Thread 11:: AppCacheDBThread

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930fb095 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71

3   libcef.dylib                            0x0298cd18 0x291f000 + 449816

4   libcef.dylib                            0x0298d91b 0x291f000 + 452891

5   libcef.dylib                            0x0298d792 0x291f000 + 452498

6   libcef.dylib                            0x0297862b 0x291f000 + 366123

7   libcef.dylib                            0x0297483f 0x291f000 + 350271

8   libcef.dylib                            0x02973ffd 0x291f000 + 348157

9   libcef.dylib                            0x02993ba1 0x291f000 + 478113

10  libcef.dylib                            0x02993c2c 0x291f000 + 478252

11  libcef.dylib                            0x0298ffff 0x291f000 + 462847

12  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930705b7 _pthread_start + 344

13  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad4e thread_start + 34

Thread 12:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x96240be6 __select + 10

1   com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x0210c386 master_thread + 646

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930705b7 _pthread_start + 344

3   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad4e thread_start + 34

Thread 13:

3   com.adobe.AgKernel.framework            0x0210c7bc worker_thread + 572

4   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930705b7 _pthread_start + 344

5   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad4e thread_start + 34

Thread 14:

Thread 15:

Thread 16:

Thread 17:

Thread 18:

Thread 19:

Thread 20:

Thread 21:

Thread 22:

Thread 23:

Thread 24:

Thread 25:

Thread 26:

Thread 27:

Thread 28:

Thread 29:

Thread 30:

Thread 31:

Thread 32:

Thread 33 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: TFSVolumeInfo::GetSyncGCDQueue

0   ???                                     0xfefff000 0 + 4278185984

1   com.apple.desktopservices               0x92dc1bbf TFSInfo::CopyIconRef(unsigned long, OpaqueIconRef*&, bool&) const + 779

2   com.apple.desktopservices               0x92dc1709 TFSInfo::Fetch(unsigned long) + 115

3   com.apple.desktopservices               0x92d3b5a5 TFSInfo::FetchAdditionalProperties(TCountedPtr<TFSInfo> const&) + 165

4   com.apple.desktopservices               0x92d4c77e TNode::HandleSync(unsigned long) + 702

5   com.apple.desktopservices               0x92d3a577 TNode::HandleSync(TCountedPtr<TNodeTask> const&, TNodePtr const&) + 55

6   com.apple.desktopservices               0x92d235a9 TNode::HandleNodeRequest(TCountedPtr<TNodeTask> const&, TCountedPtr<TVolumeSyncThread> const&) + 841

7   com.apple.desktopservices               0x92d952ef __block_global_1 + 90

8   com.apple.desktopservices               0x92d231ed ExceptionSafeBlock(void ()() block_pointer) + 55

9   com.apple.desktopservices               0x92d23163 __PostNodeTaskRequest_block_invoke_0 + 86

10  libdispatch.dylib                       0x91cc2f8f _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 15

11  libdispatch.dylib                       0x91cbec82 _dispatch_client_callout + 46

12  libdispatch.dylib                       0x91cc0160 _dispatch_queue_drain + 206

13  libdispatch.dylib                       0x91cbfffa _dispatch_queue_invoke + 50

14  libdispatch.dylib                       0x91cbfecb _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 230

15  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x93072e72 _pthread_wqthread + 441

16  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad2a start_wqthread + 30

Thread 34:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x962410ee __workq_kernreturn + 10

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930730ac _pthread_workq_return + 45

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x93072e79 _pthread_wqthread + 448

3   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad2a start_wqthread + 30

Thread 35:: CVDisplayLink

3   com.apple.CoreVideo                     0x99e4315a CVDisplayLink::runIOThread() + 912

4   com.apple.CoreVideo                     0x99e42db2 startIOThread(void*) + 160

5   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x930705b7 _pthread_start + 344

6   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x9305ad4e thread_start + 34

Thread 33 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):

eax: 0x00000009  ebx: 0x9a301482  ecx: 0xb01847d2  edx: 0x00000001

edi: 0xb01849d0  esi: 0xb0184a60  ebp: 0xb0184ac8  esp: 0xb018479c

ss: 0x00000023  efl: 0x00010202  eip: 0xfefff000   cs: 0x0000001b

ds: 0x00000023   es: 0x00000023   fs: 0x00000023   gs: 0x0000000f

cr2: 0xfefff000

Logical CPU: 5

Binary Images:

0x1000 -    0xa1feb +com.adobe.Adobe Edge Animate.application (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <437E9699-4132-3CBE-8DCA-EF635FA338E0> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Edge Animate

0x16a000 -   0x1c0ffb +com.adobe.headlights.LogSessionFramework (2.1.2.1263) <5B594BC9-5222-651B-6B70-7AD067035B1A> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/LogSession.framework/Versions/A/LogSession

0x20a000 -   0x20dffb +com.adobe.AdobeCrashReporter (6.0 - 6.0.20120720) <A6503206-E545-4C47-B725-D6658C3E0BF5> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCrashReporter.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCrashReporte r

0x215000 -   0x219fff +com.adobe.boost_date_time.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <CC705430-5F60-35BC-A1A8-7D3A83D1CD4F> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_date_time.framework/Versions/A/boost_date_time

0x22d000 -   0x23aff3 +com.adobe.boost_threads.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <15F4484D-FDF8-3767-B2C1-075014177DD3> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_threads.framework/Versions/A/boost_threads

0x25c000 -   0x266ffb +com.adobe.boost_signals.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <76C26160-4DDC-3082-9902-5DD388C4ACE8> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_signals.framework/Versions/A/boost_signals

0x27d000 -   0x27fff7 +com.adobe.boost_system.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <0F0A902D-EA49-3CF2-953A-C7F0EE6A1E6A> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_system.framework/Versions/A/boost_system

0x287000 -   0x4caff3 +com.adobe.dvacore.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <B8429CCE-840B-34EE-9B5E-CAFBF079C7CC> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvacore.framework/Versions/A/dvacore

0x6d1000 -   0xb16fff +com.adobe.dvaui.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <80F8718E-F229-3EE0-9AA4-9AC77B92D6E0> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaui.framework/Versions/A/dvaui

0x107a000 -  0x1123ff7 +com.adobe.dvaworkspace.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <4D4A5583-0C21-3D06-AC2B-1DA63A020298> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaworkspace.framework/Versions/A/dvaworkspace

0x1214000 -  0x12d0ff3 +com.adobe.exo.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <815FDEBB-FE56-381E-94C3-53058AD19E65> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/exo.framework/Versions/A/exo

0x1410000 -  0x14c7ffb +com.adobe.dvaeve.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <DB565AE5-F1E9-3D78-A05E-25ABC71C6AF7> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaeve.framework/Versions/A/dvaeve

0x1622000 -  0x192bffb +com.adobe.dvaadameve.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <C5CB9F8D-A0F9-31CB-8950-A0683A46DD3E> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaadameve.framework/Versions/A/dvaadameve

0x1f80000 -  0x1f92ffb +com.adobe.boost_filesystem.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <D30AA740-44F2-311A-A71A-F4367CE58F4E> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_filesystem.framework/Versions/A/boost_filesystem

0x1faf000 -  0x2042ff7 +com.adobe.boost_regex.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <867B9677-4E8D-31B9-8B11-A1CD3736B7B6> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_regex.framework/Versions/A/boost_regex

0x20d2000 -  0x2120ff7 +com.adobe.AgKernel.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <C8445211-9469-323D-91E4-BDB31010AC0C> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/AgKernel.framework/Versions/A/AgKernel

0x2150000 -  0x2233ff3 +com.adobe.dvalua.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <9E409B98-405E-3DAF-AE45-3F8861D0B5D1> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvalua.framework/Versions/A/dvalua

0x2387000 -  0x23aaffb +com.adobe.bezierlua.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <E73C92D1-AE36-32C6-BD28-61A96923C1B7> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/bezierlua.framework/Versions/A/bezierlua

0x23c7000 -  0x23ceff3 +com.adobe.dvaundo.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <511D39A9-93F9-386B-BEEC-52ED334AA080> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaundo.framework/Versions/A/dvaundo

0x23dd000 -  0x2521fff +com.adobe.scintilla.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <76274D58-C4B2-35D7-B1E2-5A72438B6198> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/scintilla.framework/Versions/A/scintilla

0x25a0000 -  0x2692fff +com.adobe.amtlib (7.0.0.169 - 7.0.0.169) <5F1F8FE5-D00E-3DA8-A4E8-D120ADA2FBF9> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtlib.framework/Versions/A/amtlib

0x26a4000 -  0x26d3ff3 +com.adobe.dvawebview.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <07D3BDED-277F-397B-B8BA-2E9406A9F4A1> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvawebview.framework/Versions/A/dvawebview

0x2741000 -  0x2743ffe +com.adobe.lua_zip.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <39554708-8657-3087-88EB-35E6B3CFA24B> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/lua_zip.framework/Versions/A/lua_zip

0x274a000 -  0x2759ff3 +com.adobe.lua_zlib.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <38A56A86-8397-3F19-A498-D75EFF72F0C3> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/lua_zlib.framework/Versions/A/lua_zlib

0x2762000 -  0x2778fff +com.adobe.libzip.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <9C1D69CE-DE94-31A9-B204-9ED3B1E98D11> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/libzip.framework/Versions/A/libzip

0x278b000 -  0x27dbfff +com.adobe.lua_curl.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <E7A8C024-7B62-3F73-B9EF-9E45FDD9717D> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/lua_curl.framework/Versions/A/lua_curl

0x27fc000 -  0x28a7fff  libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib (106) <041B3399-5033-3395-9A71-6693F3A33D94> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib

0x28eb000 -  0x28fafff +com.adobe.dvatexteditor.framework (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.0) <3EB09A70-DE3A-304D-BB08-75E48C41BEA7> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvatexteditor.framework/Versions/A/dvatexteditor

0x291f000 -  0x4c99fe3 +libcef.dylib (1) <74228A31-D67B-3F9E-8407-2D3AF01046CD> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvawebview.framework/Versions/A/cef/libcef.dylib

0x4fdc000 -  0x4fe9ff3  com.apple.Librarian (1.1 - 1) <68F8F983-5F16-3BA5-BDA7-1A5451CC02BB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian

0x5751000 -  0x5755fff  com.apple.IOAccelerator (74.5.1 - 74.5.1) <CB7CDE62-DAEC-35AF-8ADB-3271AA2DF921> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator

0x6f00000 -  0x6f31ff7 +com.adobe.pip (7.0.0.1768) <863344FC-040D-30CD-8D0C-22DE00F1C11B> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobePIP.framework/AdobePIP

0x6f66000 -  0x6f70fff  libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (8.9.2) <302EC167-66A3-3E12-8416-F03F50CA96D9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupport Mercury.dylib

0x6feb000 -  0x6ff6fff  libGPUSupport.dylib (8.9.2) <01E0F852-CBB7-3EE7-A2CD-79CB4A3EF2B5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupport .dylib

0x92f0000 -  0x92f8ffd  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.2.16) <0BE2D018-66CC-3F69-B8F1-7A81EEEE09F4> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib

0xbf18000 -  0xbf43ff7  GLRendererFloat (8.9.2) <96FF25EA-1BC3-3FBA-85B6-08CC9F1D2077> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFl oat

0xbfa8000 -  0xbfe2ff3 +com.adobe.AAM.AdobeUpdaterNotificationFramework (UpdaterNotifications 7.0.1.102 - 7.0.1.102) <D5644411-9783-3885-978D-C254E07A24E7> /Applications/Adobe Edge Animate CC/Adobe Edge Animate.app/Contents/Frameworks/UpdaterNotifications.framework/Versions/A/UpdaterNotifica tions

0x1260e000 - 0x127a2ffa  GLEngine (8.9.2) <73F967E8-16C2-3FB2-8C04-293EB038952D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine

0x127e9000 - 0x127edff9  libgermantok.dylib (7) <C97A0581-E8D3-3EC1-929E-4EEC7863E279> /usr/lib/libgermantok.dylib

0x129bf000 - 0x129c3ff7 +org.tigris.scfinderplugin (169) <7EEC70AB-634F-D6C8-85BF-0AD1289630F3> /Library/Contextual Menu Items/SCFinderPlugin.plugin/Contents/MacOS/SCFinderPlugin

0x12a62000 - 0x12a8bff7  com.apple.datadetectors (4.0 - 199.1) <E1F4BFF8-DFA8-3EC8-9B9F-A28B53BBC9C4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectors.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectors

0x12e66000 - 0x12fe7fff  libGLProgrammability.dylib (8.9.2) <B7AFCCD1-7FA5-3071-9F11-5161FFA2076C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dyl ib

0x13300000 - 0x135c9fff  com.apple.AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver (1.8.18 - 1.0.8) <0F84A3D7-FF9A-3266-89D3-FFD84FC151EA> /System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX3000GLD river

0x143ff000 - 0x14785ff3  com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver (8.12.47 - 8.1.2) <6D34B12D-7E54-3B24-A018-D061C03FDD35> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIn telHD3000GraphicsGLDriver

0x1a7cd000 - 0x1a8ecffb  com.apple.WebKit (8536 - 8536.30.1) <4A5E9136-681F-3AB1-AD69-B59F2B9126E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit

0x1a99d000 - 0x1b632ff3  com.apple.WebCore (8536 - 8536.30.2) <D644997F-5F1A-34B4-AF32-DD427E9043E2> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versi ons/A/WebCore

0x8fe9c000 - 0x8fecee57  dyld (210.2.3) <23516BE4-29BE-350C-91C9-F36E7999F0F1> /usr/lib/dyld

0x90007000 - 0x90082ff3  com.apple.CorePDF (2.2 - 2.2) <5A52A1CF-4801-3E6C-BF6E-E5E75A8DBD8F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF

0x90083000 - 0x90083fff  libSystem.B.dylib (169.3) <81C58EAB-0E76-3EAB-BDFD-C5A6FE95536F> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x90084000 - 0x9008dfff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.5.2 - 2.5.2) <89822A83-B450-3363-8E9C-9B80CB4450B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration

0x9008e000 - 0x902fbffb  com.apple.imageKit (2.2 - 673) <CDB2AC11-6D60-34A7-83F9-F6E7DA25F97B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Vers ions/A/ImageKit

0x902fe000 - 0x90383ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <454E950F-291C-3E95-8F35-05CA0AD6B327> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framewo rk/Versions/A/SearchKit

0x90384000 - 0x9039bfff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.1 - 132.3) <DD0AA3DB-376D-37F3-AC5B-17AC9B9E0A63> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalSt orage

0x9039c000 - 0x903aaff7  libz.1.dylib (43) <245F1B61-2276-3BBB-9891-99934116D833> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x903ab000 - 0x9064eff3  com.apple.CoreImage (8.4.0 - 1.0.1) <C25B9EEC-4824-3088-BC08-2EA516C0728C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework /Versions/A/CoreImage

0x9064f000 - 0x90651fff  libdyld.dylib (210.2.3) <05D6FF2A-F09B-309D-95F7-7AF10259C707> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib

0x90652000 - 0x90652fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.7 - 19) <354094F0-F36B-36F9-BF5F-FD60590FBEB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

0x90653000 - 0x90751ff7  libFontParser.dylib (84.6) <7D3EB3CC-527E-3A74-816A-59CAFD2260A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

0x90752000 - 0x90b35fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.0 - 626.1) <ECC3F04F-C4B7-35BF-B10E-183B749DAB92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Ver sions/A/HIToolbox

0x90b36000 - 0x90e3bff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1037.6 - 1037.6) <4DB4B0C9-1377-3062-BE0E-CD3326ACDAF0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framew ork/Versions/A/CarbonCore

0x90e3c000 - 0x90e47fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60027) <8EE30FA5-AA8D-3FA6-AB0F-05DA8B0425D9> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib

0x90e48000 - 0x910baff3  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (4.06 - 694) <1CF91816-6132-314F-B145-7DA96D5039AE> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera

0x91173000 - 0x9117cff9  com.apple.CommonAuth (3.0 - 2.0) <34C4768C-EF8D-3DBA-AFB7-09148C8672DB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth

0x91181000 - 0x91181fff  libkeymgr.dylib (25) <D5E93F7F-9315-3AD6-92C7-941F7B54C490> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib

0x91182000 - 0x9118dffb  com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.8 - 151.10) <234F4A14-60ED-300B-93B2-D5052878558F> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService

0x9118e000 - 0x911d5ff3  com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 926.104) <D0E3BE86-12ED-31BE-816F-E72D757A9F2F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia

0x911d6000 - 0x911d6fff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (59) <3A743C5D-CFA5-37D8-80A8-B6795A9DB04F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib

0x911d7000 - 0x91202fff  com.apple.shortcut (2.2 - 2.2) <FA94F2BF-37E1-3F16-9085-7BCCB815BAE9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut

0x91203000 - 0x91265fff  libc++.1.dylib (65.1) <C0CFF9FF-5D52-3EAE-B921-6AE1DA00A135> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

0x91269000 - 0x91555fff  com.apple.AOSKit (1.051 - 152.4) <31156351-70C4-381A-810D-8E5A937EF95C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSKit.framework/Versions/A/AOSKit

0x9159c000 - 0x917f5ff5  com.apple.JavaScriptCore (8536 - 8536.30) <24A2ACA7-6E51-30C6-B9AE-17A77E511735> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore

0x917f6000 - 0x917fdfff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (379.38.1) <4F164CA8-4A4F-3B27-B88A-0926E2FEB7D4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib

0x917fe000 - 0x91840ffb  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 80.6) <AE962502-4539-3893-A2EB-9D384652AEAC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServi ces

0x91845000 - 0x9184bfff  com.apple.print.framework.Print (8.0 - 258) <12AEAD24-6924-3923-9E4A-C5D21231E639> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Version s/A/Print

0x9184c000 - 0x9192dfff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (47.1) <E4820342-4F42-3DEB-90DB-DE5A66C5585E> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib

0x9192e000 - 0x91a22ff3  com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework (4.0 - 555.5) <5A62C87F-5F74-380B-8B86-8CE3D8788603> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/V ersions/A/QuickLookUI

0x91a2d000 - 0x91a2efff  libdnsinfo.dylib (453.19) <3B523729-84A8-3D0B-B58C-3FC185060E67> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib

0x91a2f000 - 0x91b3aff7  libJP2.dylib (850) <3FFCEFA6-317A-34AF-8D99-AEBB017543C5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib

0x91b3b000 - 0x91b92ff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.20 - 417) <561A770B-8523-3D09-A763-11F872779A4C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices .framework/Versions/A/HIServices

0x91b93000 - 0x91bf7ff7  com.apple.datadetectorscore (4.1 - 269.3) <C11C2014-298E-3E2B-9F5D-02CCD3CA4AB3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCor e

0x91bf8000 - 0x91c01ffe  com.apple.aps.framework (3.0 - 3.0) <26A02202-9CCA-37A5-AD26-234F55D51471> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService

0x91c02000 - 0x91c0bfff  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 26.1) <8C28115C-6EC1-316D-9237-F4FBCBB778C5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCor e.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore

0x91c0c000 - 0x91c0dffd  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 23) <E42347C0-2D3C-36A4-9200-757FFA61B388> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluati onAgent

0x91cb0000 - 0x91cbcffa  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.8.3 - 418) <03BC564E-35FE-384E-87D6-6E0C55DF16E3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporter Support

0x91cbd000 - 0x91ccfff7  libdispatch.dylib (228.23) <86EF7D45-2D97-3465-A449-95038AE5DABA> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

0x91cd0000 - 0x91d29fff  com.apple.QuickLookFramework (4.0 - 555.5) <4E381B7B-7EB5-37FD-9BA7-517DB48D07A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook

0x91d2a000 - 0x91d37ff7  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (49 - 1.0) <166AA1F8-E50A-3533-A3B5-8737C5118CC3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompress ion

0x91d38000 - 0x91d3cffc  libGIF.dylib (850) <45CD8B8F-7324-3187-B01C-8E16C04F33FA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib

0x91d3d000 - 0x91d56ffb  com.apple.frameworks.preferencepanes (15.1 - 15.1) <D788C8BE-5A13-3EA3-93FA-9B5CEEFE249B> /System/Library/Frameworks/PreferencePanes.framework/Versions/A/PreferencePanes

0x91d5d000 - 0x91dc3fff  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (8.3 - 387.2) <0F7665F5-33F0-3661-9BE2-7DD2890E304B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore. framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

0x91dc4000 - 0x91ddbff4  com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.1 - 914) <37C0A2C7-73B3-39BC-8DE1-4A6B75F115FC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthor ing

0x91ddc000 - 0x91e1efff  libauto.dylib (185.4) <3098A75E-438E-3F18-BAAC-CD8F1CC7C2F7> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

0x91e1f000 - 0x91eb1ffb  libvMisc.dylib (380.6) <6DA3A03F-20BE-300D-A664-B50A7B4E4B1A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libvMisc.dylib

0x91eb2000 - 0x91eb9ffe  com.apple.agl (3.2.1 - AGL-3.2.1) <8E0411D3-19F7-30E1-92A2-337F7F0EBCDA> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL

0x91eba000 - 0x91f14ff3  com.apple.ImageCaptureCore (5.0.4 - 5.0.4) <6313E06F-37FD-3606-BF2F-87D8598A9983> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore

0x91f1a000 - 0x91f68ff3  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.12.2 - 1.12.2) <6E858B9F-337A-314E-88B7-24A274ACE568> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

0x91f69000 - 0x91f73fff  libsystem_notify.dylib (98.5) <7EEE9475-18F8-3099-B0ED-23A3E528ABE0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib

0x91f74000 - 0x91fceffb  com.apple.AE (645.6 - 645.6) <44556FF7-A869-399A-AEBB-F4E9263D9152> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Vers ions/A/AE

0x91fcf000 - 0x9200ffff  com.apple.MediaKit (14 - 687) <8735A76E-7766-33F5-B3D2-86630070A1BA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit

0x92083000 - 0x92095fff  libbsm.0.dylib (32) <DADD385E-FE53-3458-94FB-E316A6345108> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x92096000 - 0x92096fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (45 - 45) <677C4ACC-9D12-366F-8A87-B898AC806DD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

0x92097000 - 0x920ccff7  com.apple.framework.internetaccounts (2.1 - 210) <553BF1E7-B26F-3BE7-BAA9-D80E53E73B0D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternetAccounts.framework/Versions/A/InternetAccounts

0x920cd000 - 0x92289ffd  libicucore.A.dylib (491.11.3) <FF55E176-7D66-3DBB-AF86-84744C47A02C> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x9228a000 - 0x922b5ff9  com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (8.4 - 840.22.1) <DBC31BEB-B771-315F-852D-66ADC3BD75A1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211

0x922b6000 - 0x9236afff  com.apple.coreui (2.0 - 181.1) <C15ABF35-B7F5-34ED-A461-386DAF65D96B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

0x9236b000 - 0x924c8ffb  com.apple.QTKit (7.7.1 - 2599.31) <60F5FCA7-E537-3D2A-A7C9-D1A06B55008C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit

0x924c9000 - 0x924cafff  libquarantine.dylib (52.1) <094A1501-373E-3397-B632-8F7C5AC8EFD5> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib

0x924cb000 - 0x924ccffd  libunc.dylib (25) <58599CBF-E262-3CEA-AFE1-35560E0177DC> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib

0x924cd000 - 0x927edff3  com.apple.Foundation (6.8 - 945.18) <BDC56A93-45C5-3459-B307-65A1CCE702C5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

0x927ee000 - 0x92817ff7  libRIP.A.dylib (332) <521E60A6-A768-3CB8-B10D-D10EECD68A94> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

0x9281a000 - 0x9281dffc  libCoreVMClient.dylib (32.3) <35B63A60-DF0A-3FB3-ABB8-164B246A43CC> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x9281e000 - 0x92860fff  libcurl.4.dylib (69.2) <8CC566A0-0B25-37E8-A6EC-30074C3CDB8C> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib

0x92861000 - 0x92864ff9  libCGXType.A.dylib (332) <07B59FCC-6229-37C2-9870-70A18E2C5598> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib

0x92865000 - 0x928b4ff6  libTIFF.dylib (850) <78E121A6-92A2-3120-883C-7AA3C2966F9C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib

0x928b5000 - 0x929f0ff7  libBLAS.dylib (1073.4) <FF74A147-05E1-37C4-BC10-7DEB57FE5326> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libBLAS.dylib

0x929f1000 - 0x92a28ffa  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <23668AB5-68EA-37D2-978E-C9EF22BF8C0C> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP

0x92a29000 - 0x92ba1ff5  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 304.3) <F2EFC117-CDC6-3252-A4A8-880965764385> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

0x92ba2000 - 0x92bc0ff3  com.apple.openscripting (1.3.6 - 148.3) <F3422C02-5ACB-343A-987B-A2D58EA2F5A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework /Versions/A/OpenScripting

0x92bc1000 - 0x92bcffff  com.apple.opengl (1.8.9 - 1.8.9) <1872D2CD-00A8-30D1-8ECC-B663F4E4C530> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

0x92bd0000 - 0x92c00ff3  libtidy.A.dylib (15.10) <F2F4E000-E305-3089-91E6-3DB0ED07E74A> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib

0x92d12000 - 0x92e2effb  com.apple.desktopservices (1.7.4 - 1.7.4) <782D711D-7930-324A-9015-686C2F86DBA3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopService sPriv

0x92e2f000 - 0x92e2ffff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.8 - Accelerate 1.8) <4EC0548E-3A3F-310D-A366-47B51D5B6398> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

0x92e30000 - 0x92eeeff3  com.apple.ColorSync (4.8.0 - 4.8.0) <EFEDCB37-4F20-3CEC-A185-5D2976E11BAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync. framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

0x92eef000 - 0x92eefffe  com.apple.AOSMigrate (1.0 - 1) <4EA0829E-6AE5-3877-A5B6-032AFDF28D39> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSMigrate.framework/Versions/A/AOSMigrate

0x92f3c000 - 0x92f60fff  libJPEG.dylib (850) <36FEAB05-86C5-33B9-9DE9-5FAD8AEBA15F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib

0x92f61000 - 0x9304aff7  libxml2.2.dylib (22.3) <015A4FA6-5BB9-3F95-AFB8-B9281E22685B> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x9304b000 - 0x9304effc  libpam.2.dylib (20) <FCF74195-A99E-3B07-8E49-688D4A6F1E18> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib

0x9304f000 - 0x93059fff  com.apple.DisplayServicesFW (2.7.2 - 357) <76D33A58-C39E-398A-9597-389A9B1FE76D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices

0x9305a000 - 0x93117feb  libsystem_c.dylib (825.26) <6E35A83F-1A5B-3AF9-8C6D-D7B57B25FB63> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib

0x93129000 - 0x93137ff3  libsystem_network.dylib (77.10) <7FBF5A15-97BA-3721-943E-E77F0C40DBE1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib

0x93138000 - 0x9319cff3  libstdc++.6.dylib (56) <F8FA490A-8F3C-3645-ABF5-78926CE9C62C> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x9319d000 - 0x932b5ff7  com.apple.coreavchd (5.6.0 - 5600.4.16) <F024C78B-4FAA-38F1-A182-AD0A0A596CBE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD

0x932b6000 - 0x9330dff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2B5E454B-BC49-3E85-B54D-1950397C448C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterfa ce.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface

0x9330e000 - 0x93311ff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <437D76CD-6437-3B55-BE2C-A53508858256> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC

0x93312000 - 0x93318fff  com.apple.phonenumbers (1.1 - 47) <DD22B3D1-DA4B-3794-9D73-E90D49A1F88E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/PhoneNumbers

0x93319000 - 0x93322ffd  com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.0 - 4.0) <ABC5FE40-B222-36EB-9905-5C8C4BFD8C87> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/V ersions/A/CarbonSound

0x93323000 - 0x93324fff  liblangid.dylib (116) <E13CC8C5-5034-320A-A210-41A2BDE4F846> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x93325000 - 0x93325ffd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (148.3) <87895E27-88E2-3249-8D0E-B17E76FB00C1> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib

0x93326000 - 0x933bdff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.8.2 - 150) <D90FF7BC-6B90-39F1-AC52-670269947C58> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/ A/Ink

0x933be000 - 0x933c2fff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <A1858D81-086F-3BF5-87E3-9B70409FFDF6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory

0x933c3000 - 0x933e5fff  libc++abi.dylib (26) <3AAA8D55-F5F6-362B-BA3C-CCAF0D3C8E27> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib

0x933e6000 - 0x93462ff3  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 707.11) <F9BB5BBE-69D0-3309-8280-2303EB1DC455> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framewor k/Versions/A/Metadata

0x93466000 - 0x9348ffff  libxslt.1.dylib (11.3) <0DE17DAA-66FF-3195-AADB-347BEB5E2EFA> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x93490000 - 0x936c0fff  com.apple.QuartzComposer (5.1 - 284) <4E8682B7-EBAE-3C40-ABDB-8705EC7952BD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framewor k/Versions/A/QuartzComposer

0x936c1000 - 0x93709ff5  com.apple.opencl (2.2.19 - 2.2.19) <968DD067-49D0-3B71-A96B-B3579698D992> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

0x9373a000 - 0x9374aff2  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <875363E7-6D02-3229-A9DD-E5A5568A7D61> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalys is.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

0x9374b000 - 0x9374bfff  com.apple.CoreServices (57 - 57) <956C6C6D-A5DD-314F-9C57-4A61D41F30CE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

0x93753000 - 0x93755fff  com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 55002) <62E3AE75-61CB-341E-B2A0-CFC985A2BF7F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Ve rsions/A/SecurityHI

0x93756000 - 0x93863057  libobjc.A.dylib (532.2) <FA455371-7395-3D58-A89B-D1520612D1BC> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x93864000 - 0x93c1cffa  libLAPACK.dylib (1073.4) <9A6E5EAD-F2F2-3D5C-B655-2B536DB477F2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

0x93c1f000 - 0x93c1ffff  com.apple.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <83160DD1-5614-3E34-80EB-97041016EF1F> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x9449e000 - 0x94627ff7  com.apple.vImage (6.0 - 6.0) <1D1F67FE-4F75-3689-BEF6-4A46C8039E70> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Ve rsions/A/vImage

0x94628000 - 0x9462bfff  com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42) <AD7EB1F0-A068-3A2C-9D59-38E59CEC0D96> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions /A/Help

0x9462c000 - 0x94667fef  libGLImage.dylib (8.9.2) <9D41F71E-E927-3767-A856-55480E20E9D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib

0x94668000 - 0x95224ff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.8 - 1187.39) <ACA24416-D910-39B8-9387-52A6C6A561F8> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

0x95225000 - 0x9522fffe  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <9732BA61-D6F6-3644-82DA-FF0D6FEEFC69> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement

0x95230000 - 0x9524dfff  libCRFSuite.dylib (33) <C9D72D0C-871A-39A2-8AFB-682D11AE7D0D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib

0x9524e000 - 0x95251ff3  com.apple.AppleSystemInfo (2.0 - 2) <4639D755-8A68-31C9-95C4-7E7F70C233FA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo

0x95252000 - 0x95256ffe  libcache.dylib (57) <834FDCA7-FE3B-33CC-A12A-E11E202477EC> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib

0x95257000 - 0x9527cffb  com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <B1755756-BEA2-3205-ADAA-68FCC32E60BD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls

0x9527d000 - 0x952c7ff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (3.3 - 330.15) <74C4B50F-7016-341F-8261-D379B8F0CC97> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN

0x952c8000 - 0x952ccfff  com.apple.IOSurface (86.0.4 - 86.0.4) <6431ACB6-561B-314F-9A2A-FAC1578FCC86> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

0x952cd000 - 0x952daff7  com.apple.HelpData (2.1.4 - 85) <1E180AEF-53FF-3D8B-9513-7FCA1B25A4AB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData

0x952db000 - 0x952dbfff  com.apple.quartzframework (1.5 - 1.5) <9018BE5B-4070-320E-8091-6584CC17F798> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz

0x952dc000 - 0x952ddfff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (220.3) <C532F6A6-7E85-38F3-8660-EC1066DF67BE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib

0x952de000 - 0x952eaff8  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <7031A4C0-784A-3EAA-93DF-EA1F26CC9264> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

0x95311000 - 0x95318ff3  com.apple.NetFS (5.0 - 4.0) <1F7041F2-4E97-368C-8F5D-24153D81BBDB> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

0x95319000 - 0x95320ffb  libunwind.dylib (35.1) <E1E8D8B3-3C78-3AB1-B398-C180DC6DCF05> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

0x95321000 - 0x955cfffb  com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 926.104) <DD264DFD-9AFB-38E2-A44C-B463DCB721A0> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox

0x9566e000 - 0x9568bfff  libxpc.dylib (140.43) <C628073D-51A0-3541-A665-1121520508C6> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

0x9568c000 - 0x956dcff7  com.apple.CoreMediaIO (308.0 - 4155.4) <E2FF59A9-3728-3D17-A1AD-84DC1BDA2146> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO

0x956dd000 - 0x956fcff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.2 - 243.15) <E10A2937-D671-3D14-AF8D-BA25E601F458> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity

0x956fd000 - 0x95701ff7  libmacho.dylib (829) <5280A013-4F74-3F74-BE0C-7F612C49F1DC> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib

0x95742000 - 0x95786ff7  libGLU.dylib (8.9.2) <F33F6C73-7F89-3B5B-A50F-2AB57BBA314D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib

0x95787000 - 0x95787fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <908B8D40-3FB5-3047-B482-3DF95025ECFC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/vecLib

0x95788000 - 0x95837ff7  com.apple.CoreText (260.0 - 275.16) <873ADCD9-D361-3753-A220-CDD289196AD8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText

0x95838000 - 0x95a4ffff  com.apple.CoreData (106.1 - 407.7) <17FD06D6-AD7C-345A-8FA4-1F0FBFF4DAE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

0x95a52000 - 0x95a67fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (8.0 - 8.0) <B8BD421F-D5A9-3FB4-8E89-AD5CFC0D4030> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/ Versions/A/ImageCapture

0x95a68000 - 0x95a7bff9  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (235.29 - 235.29) <451701B6-03CE-3F26-9FF0-92D8DA1467EE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSuppor t

0x96218000 - 0x9621affd  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (8.9.2) <D6D0BB75-42DA-3772-AB5E-CBD59B343393> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dyl ib

0x9621b000 - 0x9622bff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (166) <D9080BA2-A365-351E-9FF2-7E0D4E8B1339> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib

0x9622c000 - 0x96246ffc  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2050.24.15) <9E58DCC0-D5FF-37E1-AA7F-F2206719E138> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib

0x96247000 - 0x9625cfff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.1.12 - 4.1.12) <DE68CEB5-4959-3652-83B8-D2B00D3B932D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynt hesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

0x9625d000 - 0x962b8ff7  com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.19 - 5.0.19) <3C43A555-0A22-3D7C-A3FB-CFADDDA43E9B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA

0x962b9000 - 0x96305fff  libcorecrypto.dylib (106.2) <20EBADBA-D6D6-36F0-AE80-168E9AF13DB6> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib

0x96306000 - 0x96361fff  com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <5C0C669F-AE07-3983-B38F-EB829B5CE609> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework /Versions/A/HTMLRendering

0x96362000 - 0x96362ffd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.9 - 1.9) <F7638E43-F885-372E-9DAE-24D0C21AA66E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

0x96363000 - 0x963a2ff7  com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192) <0637E52C-D151-37B3-904F-8656B2FD44DD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom

0x963a3000 - 0x963f1ffb  libFontRegistry.dylib (100) <3B8350C2-4D8F-38C4-A22E-2F855D7E83D1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

0x9712b000 - 0x97137ffe  libkxld.dylib (2050.24.15) <BEC097B0-9D9A-3484-99DB-0F537E71963E> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

0x97138000 - 0x97144ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (4.0 - 4.0) <4983C4B8-9D95-3C4D-897E-07743326487E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth

0x97145000 - 0x971a6fff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.1.1 - 4.1.1) <A3B911DB-77DF-3037-A47A-634B08E5727D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

0x971a7000 - 0x9727dfff  com.apple.DiscRecording (7.0 - 7000.2.4) <C14E99B9-DEFA-3812-89E5-464653B729F4> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording

0x9727e000 - 0x97466ffb  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.8 - 744.19) <DDD3AA21-5B5F-3D8F-B137-AD95FCA89064> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

0x9746a000 - 0x97507ff7  com.apple.PDFKit (2.8.4 - 2.8.4) <639CF802-BE94-39C5-AC97-B5B42FF910C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versio ns/A/PDFKit

0x97508000 - 0x97577ffb  com.apple.Heimdal (3.0 - 2.0) <964D9952-B0F2-34F6-8265-1823C0D5EAB8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal

0x97578000 - 0x97578fff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 155) <604ADD9D-5835-3294-842E-3A4AEBCCB548> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

0x97579000 - 0x97996fff  FaceCoreLight (2.4.1) <571DE3F8-CA8A-3E71-9AF4-F06FFE721CE6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight

0x97997000 - 0x9799bfff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 - 94) <6B3E7E53-7708-3DA2-8C50-59C2B4735DE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/ Versions/A/CommonPanels

0x9799c000 - 0x979cfffb  com.apple.GSS (3.0 - 2.0) <9566A96D-C296-3ABD-A12A-E274C81C0B25> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS

0x979d0000 - 0x97b1eff3  com.apple.CFNetwork (596.4.3 - 596.4.3) <547BD138-E902-35F0-B6EC-41DD06794B22> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork

0x97b1f000 - 0x97b43fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.16 - 16) <18DE0F9F-1264-394D-AC56-6B2A1771DFBE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAna lysis

0x97b44000 - 0x97b75fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 184.4) <0D5BE86F-F40A-3E39-8569-19FCA5EDF9D3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryService s.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

0x97b76000 - 0x97ba5ff7  com.apple.securityinterface (6.0 - 55024.4) <7C5E28DC-F8BE-3238-883F-E1646A2AF895> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface

0x97ba6000 - 0x97fe8fff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 332) <67E70F21-A0F1-356F-90B7-4B90C468EE2C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

0x97fe9000 - 0x98265ff7  com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.1 - 2599.31) <D9571083-873B-3221-A7DF-23BAFC0F3467> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime

0x98266000 - 0x98662feb  com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 926.104) <4275B89E-F826-3F65-ACE1-89052A9CAC6B> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox

0x98663000 - 0x98760ff7  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.8.3 - 345) <26D0C7F8-E87E-3511-8388-8EE616A39D6D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages

0x98761000 - 0x98797ffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (98 - 98) <9A9ADA0A-E487-3C8F-9998-286EE04C235A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols

0x98798000 - 0x987a2fff  libCSync.A.dylib (332) <86C5C84F-11EC-39C0-9FAC-A93FDEEC3117> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib

0x987a3000 - 0x987d0ffe  libsystem_m.dylib (3022.6) <9975D9C3-3B71-38E3-AA21-C5C5F9D9C431> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib

0x987d1000 - 0x98804fff  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (47.1) <1725A506-BD80-39D5-8EE8-78D2FBBE194C> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib

0x98805000 - 0x988d9ff3  com.apple.backup.framework (1.4.3 - 1.4.3) <6EA22ED3-BA18-3A37-AE05-5D6FDA3F372F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup

0x988e5000 - 0x98927ff7  libcups.2.dylib (327.6) <D994A44F-CCDD-3D40-B732-79CB88F45908> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

0x98928000 - 0x98936fff  libxar.1.dylib (105) <343E4A3B-1D04-34A3-94C2-8C7C9A8F736B> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib

0x98943000 - 0x98a50ff3  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.2.1 - 850) <C964E877-660E-3482-ACF9-EC25DFEAF307> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

0x98a51000 - 0x98b49ff9  libsqlite3.dylib (138.1) <AD7C5914-35F0-37A3-9238-A29D2E26C755> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x98b4a000 - 0x98b59fff  libGL.dylib (8.9.2) <1082B9A5-9AA3-35D4-968B-3A3FE15B1ED7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

0x98b5a000 - 0x98bfaff7  com.apple.QD (3.42.1 - 285.1) <BAAC13D2-1312-33C0-A255-FAB1D314C324> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framewo rk/Versions/A/QD

0x98bfb000 - 0x98bfcfff  libremovefile.dylib (23.2) <9813B2DB-2374-3AA2-99B6-AA2E9897B249> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib

0x98bfd000 - 0x98c44ff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (1.3 - 130.13) <1961CC70-C00D-31DE-BAB5-A077538CD5CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi

0x98c45000 - 0x98c5bfff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <56C3F276-BD1F-3031-8CF9-8F4F481A534E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory. framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

0x98c5c000 - 0x98c89ffb  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (154.3 - 154.3) <A452602B-67CB-39C4-95EB-E59433C65774> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesI nternal

0x98c8a000 - 0x98d25fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 117) <F705A8CD-A04A-3A84-970A-7B04BC05DA97> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolicatio n

0x98d26000 - 0x98d28ffb  libRadiance.dylib (850) <83434287-A09E-3A3F-A1AC-085B563BA46D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib

0x98d29000 - 0x98d31fff  libcopyfile.dylib (89) <4963541B-0254-371B-B29A-B6806888949B> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib

0x98d32000 - 0x98e8bffb  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.9 - 1.9) <8BF022FC-C38A-34AA-8469-D98294094659> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox

0x98e8c000 - 0x9914cff3  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55179.13) <000FD8E9-D070-326A-B386-51314360FD5C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

0x9914d000 - 0x991c2ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (332 - 341.1) <95206704-F9C9-33C4-AF25-FE9890E160B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/ATS

0x991c3000 - 0x9923dff7  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55115.4) <A959B2F5-9D9D-3C93-A62A-7399594CF238> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation

0x9923e000 - 0x99295ff3  com.apple.Suggestions (2.0 - 102.1) <AA369EDE-913D-3C0D-8CE1-92C1C171CCA7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Suggestions.framework/Versions/A/Suggestions

0x99296000 - 0x9932efff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (557.6 - 557.6) <E1600639-3EEC-3DF8-BD40-747BB2117988> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framew ork/Versions/A/OSServices

0x9932f000 - 0x99395ffc  com.apple.ISSupport (1.9.8 - 56) <D2AC4E10-0B3C-3194-AEB7-1E9964CBC0D0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ISSupport.framework/Versions/A/ISSupport

0x99396000 - 0x993feff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 755.24.1) <70DE925B-51E8-3C65-8928-FB49FD823D94> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x993ff000 - 0x99405fff  libGFXShared.dylib (8.9.2) <F3B0E66D-5C47-3A5A-A2CD-F0C58E8322C3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib

0x99406000 - 0x99432ff7  libsystem_info.dylib (406.17) <AA5611DB-A944-3072-B6BE-ACAB08689547> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib

0x99433000 - 0x99524ffc  libiconv.2.dylib (34) <B096A9B7-83A6-31B3-8D2F-87D91910BF4C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x99525000 - 0x9952cfff  liblaunch.dylib (442.26.2) <310C99F8-0811-314D-9BB9-D0ED6DFA024B> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib

0x9952d000 - 0x99546fff  com.apple.Kerberos (2.0 - 1) <9BDE8F4D-DBC3-34D1-852C-898D3655A611> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

0x99547000 - 0x99548fff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (8) <39B3D25A-148A-3936-B800-0D393A00E64F> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib

0x99549000 - 0x995b1fe7  libvDSP.dylib (380.6) <55780308-4DCA-3B10-9703-EAFC3E13A3FA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libvDSP.dylib

0x995b2000 - 0x995cfff7  libresolv.9.dylib (51) <B9742A2A-DF15-3F6E-8FCE-778A58214B3A> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x995d0000 - 0x995dafff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.1.5 - 4.1.5) <B855E8B4-2EE3-3BFF-8547-98A0F084F9AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.frame work/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

0x9960c000 - 0x99628fff  libPng.dylib (850) <26AD967A-D55E-3C5A-A643-D9953136DE58> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

0x99629000 - 0x9975cff3  com.apple.MediaControlSender (1.7 - 170.20) <7B1AC317-AFDB-394F-8026-9561930E696B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/Versions/A/MediaControlSen der

0x9975d000 - 0x99de9ff3  com.apple.CoreAUC (6.16.13 - 6.16.13) <3DCF4456-AF8D-3E87-B00C-C56055AF9B8E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC

0x99e41000 - 0x99e66ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 99.4) <A26DE896-32E0-3D5E-BA89-02AD23FA96B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

0x99e67000 - 0x99ec1fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 93) <684ECF0D-D416-3DF8-8B5B-3902953853A8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication

0x99f3f000 - 0x99f5fffd  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 133.3) <FA45EAE8-BB10-3AEE-9FDC-C0C3A533FF48> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary

0x99f60000 - 0x9a2d8ff7  com.apple.FinderKit (1.1.3 - 1.1.3) <46081F67-B69E-3955-94A2-F5782AF2ED0F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderKit.framework/Versions/A/FinderKit

0x9a2d9000 - 0x9a2feff7  com.apple.quartzfilters (1.8.0 - 1.7.0) <F6A88D89-AB4A-3217-9D65-C2C259B5F09B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework /Versions/A/QuartzFilters

0x9a2ff000 - 0x9a3a9fff  com.apple.LaunchServices (539.9 - 539.9) <C0E0CFFF-3714-3467-87DA-4A6F0AF1953B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.fr amework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

0x9a3aa000 - 0x9a3efff7  com.apple.NavigationServices (3.7 - 200) <F6531764-6E43-3AF3-ACDD-8A5551EF016A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.fram ework/Versions/A/NavigationServices

0x9a3f0000 - 0x9a68aff7  com.apple.AddressBook.framework (7.1 - 1170) <9A7DDF7F-5081-3708-8965-E564953EEE39> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook

0x9a68b000 - 0x9a68eff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (30) <CE5DBDB4-0124-3E2B-9105-989DF98DD108> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib

External Modification Summary:

Calls made by other processes targeting this process:

task_for_pid: 8

thread_create: 0

thread_set_state: 0

Calls made by this process:

task_for_pid: 0

thread_create: 0

Calls made by all processes on this machine:

task_for_pid: 1161

thread_create: 1

VM Region Summary:

ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=271.6M resident=132.6M(49%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=139.0M(51%)

Writable regions: Total=321.3M written=48.6M(15%) resident=97.6M(30%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=223.7M(70%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL

===========                      =======

ATS (font support)                 32.1M

CG backing stores                  8488K

CG image                            180K

CG shared images                   1248K

CoreAnimation                      4444K

CoreServices                       2092K

IOKit                              4896K

IOKit (reserved)                    128K        reserved VM address space (unallocated)

MALLOC                            156.3M

MALLOC guard page                    48K

Memory tag=240                        4K

Memory tag=242                       12K

Memory tag=255                     26.7M

Memory tag=255 (reserved)           960K        reserved VM address space (unallocated)

Memory tag=35                      3316K

OpenGL GLSL                        1424K

OpenGL GLSL (reserved)              128K        reserved VM address space (unallocated)

Stack                             133.1M

VM_ALLOCATE                        17.1M

WebCore purgeable data              544K

__DATA                             10.4M

__DATA/__OBJC                       256K

__IMAGE                             528K

__IMPORT                             12K

__LINKEDIT                         62.2M

__OBJC                             3404K

__OBJC/__DATA                       156K

__PAGEZERO                            4K

__TEXT                            209.4M

__UNICODE                           544K

mapped file                        93.4M

shared memory                      39.6M

===========                      =======

TOTAL                             812.2M

TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    811.0M

Model: MacBookPro8,2, BootROM MBP81.0047.B27, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.2 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 1.69f4

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Built-In, 512 MB

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6750M, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, PCIe, 512 MB

Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x859B, 0x435435313236344246313333392E4D313646

Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x859B, 0x435435313236344246313333392E4D313646

AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xD6), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.100.17)

Bluetooth: Version 4.1.4f2 12041, 2 service, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports

Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1

Serial ATA Device: APPLE HDD HTS727575A9E362, 750.16 GB

Serial ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R   UJ-8A8

USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x8509, 0xfa200000 / 3

USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2513, 0xfa100000 / 2

USB Device: Keyboard Hub, apple_vendor_id, 0x1006, 0xfa130000 / 6

USB Device: Apple Keyboard, apple_vendor_id, 0x0220, 0xfa132000 / 10

USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id, 0x0252, 0xfa120000 / 5

USB Device: BRCM2070 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 / 4

USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x821a, 0xfa113000 / 8

USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2513, 0xfd100000 / 2

USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0xfd110000 / 3

FireWire Device: unknown_device, Iomage HDD, 800mbit_speed

FireWire Device: unknown_device, Iomega HDD, 800mbit_speed

FireWire Device: unknown_device, Iomega HDD, 800mbit_speed

• 19. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                            elainecc Adobe Employee

Hi, JM-

Just to confirm, this is on a new file, right?

-Elaine

• 20. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                              elainecc Adobe Employee

Hey, folks-

Just a general update: I've filed a bug and escalated with our development team.  Unfortunately, it also happens at a time of year where a lot of people are taking vacation (it's quiet here at the office!), so the response might be a little slow.  I'll keep you guys updated as to any resolution.  Marco, I'm looking forward to the crash log, and if anyone else is experiencing this problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

-Elaine

• 21. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                JM_Cook Level 2

This time I drew a square, create an animation in the timeline and saved. Then, when I added the easing and tried to save again it crashed.

• 22. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                  Marco Uccellini Level 1

Hi Elaine

Can I send this privately please?

I have sent all reports from yesterday already to both Apple and Adobe.

Thanks

Marco

• 23. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                    elainecc Adobe Employee

Hi, Marco-

Yes, please send it to me via Private Message in the forums (just click on my name, which should give you the option of sending a message to me).  Thanks,

-Elaine

• 24. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                      elainecc Adobe Employee

JM-

Are you trying "Save As" or "Save"?

-Elaine

• 25. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                        JM_Cook Level 2

Save, usually Command-s. I only use Save As to make a copy.

• 26. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                          elainecc Adobe Employee

Hi, folks-

So a request to all three of you - can you please check in the following directory and send me the contents of the following directory?  One of our developers looked into the stack traces you guys sent, but we weren't able to find the smoking gun.

~/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Edge Animate/2.0.0/logs/

Feel free to ZIP it up, post it to a service like dropbox or Creative Cloud, and shoot me a link via PM.  I'm hoping you guys can get it to me before tomorrow morning so that we can look at it before we go on break (cf. the announcement at the top of the forums I posted a couple of hours ago).

Thanks!

-Elaine

• 28. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                            thelazydesigner Level 1

Small update: no better luck adding a brand-new user to OSX and running Animate from there.

Any update on this issue? My Animate courses are going to be very annoying...

• 30. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                              elainecc Adobe Employee

Thanks for the ping.  We're still investigating.  We'll contact both of you via Email to see if we can do a remote debugging session with one of our developers.

Thanks,

-Elaine

• 31. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                                arnoldhendriks Level 1

Did you ever resolve the issue? I'm seeing the exact same crashes here.

• 32. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                                  arnoldhendriks Level 1

Never mind that. The cause for me seemed to be this issue: http://lists.apple.com/archives/cocoa-dev/2011/Aug/msg00987.html

I indeed had the /Library/Contextual Menu Items/SCFinderPlugin.plugin/Contents/MacOS/SCFinderPlugin - i moved it away, restarted Finder, and import symbol no longer crashes.

If you don't have this specific plugin, you might have something else in Finder causing the crashes.

• 33. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                                    JM_Cook Level 2

@arnoldhendriks solution solved the issue for me and I've passed it on to folks at Adobe who were working on the issue as well.

Thanks!

• 34. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                                      thelazydesigner Level 1

Hello there,

thanks to the other suggestions here I identified the cause of the crash in this context menu plugin:

/Library/Contextual Menu Items/SyncpCMPlugin.plugin

Once deleted everything is back to normal behavior.

Thanks everyone!

Happy Happy, Joy Joy

• 36. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                                        Trikyas Level 1

I also would like to know this or even how to find it?

• 37. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                                          Marketingtuig Level 1

Hi there,

Do you already have a solution for the crashing. I got exactly the same crashes here.  Looking forward to your answer.

Thanks,

Timur

• 38. Re: Adobe Edge Animate CC (previous versions too) keep crashing when opening OS X file panels
                                                                            kh70071913 Level 1

Was this ever fixed? I'm trying to make a simple banner for a class demo and the program has completely crashed twice. It's only been a couple of hours, and I'm on a brand new MacBook Pro.