Anybody here, who can help me?
Same problem with Acrobat Pro since 10.1.5
Sent you the link to the document as private message.
I have received your link; can I share that document publicly here?
Please don't share it here.
It's a private document.
Can you help me?
I have looked briefly at the document and get the same error, but I don't know what is causing it.
I will have another look later today.
I have had a closer look at the document, and it appears as if the image on page 2 is somewhat corrupted.
Then I have done the following
- opened the image with Photoshop; PS seems to have corrected the image.
- saved the image as a PSD file
- opened the damaged image from the PDF with Illustrator
- replaced the image with the corrected image from Photoshop
- saved the image back into the original PDF; the PDF can now be successfully opened
I have sent you the corrected PDF via Acrobat.com Workspaces to your email address.
Now of course I am aware that this did not solve the problem for you. But it did, to me at least, prove that the document contained a damaged image.
I can see that the document was created with Corel Draw X5. Now the big question is: is it a problem of Corel Draw, or Adobe Reader / Acrobat 11.0.3?
Have you tried to contact Corel about the issue?