0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2013 2:18 PM by littlelambylegs

Having an issue with errors on a livecycle project, can anyone tell me what's wrong?

littlelambylegs

Hello! I've uploaded screenshots of the errors here : http://imgur.com/a/0mKtU

When you click the add button to add another column, the column appears (exactly how it should) but then this error comes up. I don't know much about any of this, but I think it's because there's something extra that shouldn't be in the code? Can anyone confirm for me or give me an answer on this? I feel like it's simple but I have little to no experience with livecycle.

Thank you for your time and help!

This is the code for the Oplus1Table:

form1.#pageSet[0].Page1.WitnessTable.AddWitness::click - (JavaScript, client)

WitnessTable.Witness1.instanceManager.addInstance(1);

And the Errors:

Script failed (language is formcalc; context is xfa[0].form[0].form1[0].#pageSet[0].Page2[0].Oplus1Table[0].Oplus1Table[0].Oplus1[2])

script=...

Error: accessor 'true' is unknown

and this is the code for the WitnessTable:

form1.#subform[0].WitnessTable.AddWitness::click - (JavaScript, client)

WitnessTable.Witness1.instanceManager.addInstance(1);

And the Error

Script failed (language is formcalc; context is xfa[0].form[0].form1[0].#pageSet[0].Page1[0].WitnessTable[0].WitnessTable[0].Witness1[3])

script=...

Error: accessor 'true' is unknown

Like I said, I don't know much, but it looks to be the same error just in different context based off of the Oplus1Table for the first error and WitnessTable for the next.

Thanks again for any help.