• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe creative cloud cc install has messed up my Flash Builder 4.6 serialization

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been a flash builder user for several years now. I have had FB 4.6 installed on my computer as a free upgrade from FB 4.5, which came with my copy of creative suite 5.5, which I purchased in 2011.

FB 4.6 has been working fine - even when I moved to adobe creative cloud last May (2012).

However, now that I have installed the new creative cloud (CC) applications (and uninstalled the creative cloud cs6 apps) - I am having problems with Flash Builder 4.6. I open it and get a message that my 'trial period' is up. Again, I own FB from my purchase of CS 5.5 - not to metion that it was included in creative cloud. I know that I can download FB 4.7 from creative cloud, but it doesn;t have the design view. So I want FB 4.6. I have seen some solutions to similar problems on the web that recommend reinstalling as a trial and then inputting the serial number once it launches. But I have FB 4.5 on my CS 5.5 installation disc - not FB 4.6 - and I'm not even sure how I could get FB 4.6 anymore. Not to mention that uninstalling - reinstalling 4.5 - and then upgrading from 4.5 to 4.6 - even if possible - would be a huge hassle.

Can someone please help me to get my FB 4.6 working again? To reiterate - everything was fine until I installed Creative Cloud CC apps and uninstalled Creative Cloud CS6 apps

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi bobba1,

I am experiencing the same problem. DId you ever get this solved?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines