1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 25, 2013 5:48 PM by rush_pawan

SQL2 | How to add condition on multi-value field?

KosPol

Hello,

I am trying to perform a JCR query using SQL2 in CQ5.6. For one of the conditions, I wish to compare a multi-value field (E.g. cq:tags).

How would that be possible? Currenlt, I only managed to compare my query item's cq:tags to a single value (e.g. WHERE page.[cq:tags]='mynspace:mytag').

Also, is there a syntax reference for SQL2 queries? Currently I have only managed to find something tanglible here : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-spi-commons/src/test/resources/or g/apache/jackrabbit/spi/commons/query/sql2/test.sql2.txt?view=markup

Best regards, thanks in advance,

K.

• 1. Re: SQL2 | How to add condition on multi-value field?
          rush_pawan Level 4

Hi,

Below is an example of SQL2 query based on your scenario. you can modify and use it

SELECT * FROM [nt:base] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE([/content/geometrixx/en]) and (CONTAINS(s.[cq:tags], 'mynspace:mytag') or CONTAINS(s.[cq:tags], 'mynspace:mytagss1'))

where root node path  and tags value you can change as per your need. Below is java formation

StringBuilder query = new StringBuilder();

query.append("SELECT * FROM [nt:base] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE([")

.append(pathToYourPageArea)   //for example /content/geometrixx/en

.append("]) AND (CONTAINS(s.[cq:tags],'mynspace:mytag') or CONTAINS(s.[cq:tags],'mynspace:mytagss1'))");

Query compiledQuery = queryManager.createQuery(query.toString(), Query.JCR_SQL2);

where 'mynspace:mytag' and 'mynspace:mytagss1' is an example and you can change it with variables

I hope it will help you to proceed. Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Pawan