Mail them, they send you a new download link. I had the same problem.
Thanks Rob, I did that and also contacted Adobe Support. Film Impact was terrific with their response and suggestions, however Adobe wasn't quite as helpfull. Adobe live chat just said that basically it wasnt their problem and I would have to deal with Filmimpact to get anything straightened out. As it turns out I have fixed the problem on my own. Adobe Exchange did not dump the origional version as it had said and had simply put another folder in the media core folder. Leaving PPro not knowing what to do. As soon as I deleted the origional version from Filmimpact everything worked like it was supposed to. I have to say that I am not thrilled about the lack of Adobe support with this issue.
It's pretty common to rely on the company that provided the plug-in for support. After all, Adobe didn't write the code for those plug-ins, so it would be difficult for them to troubleshoot it.