It's the first time I think Premiere Pro CC has grown mature.
The minor things they improve (for someone) is major for a full time editor like me. Normally I use MC 6.5.
- Exporting Pro Ress much quicker (use previews on export)
- Audio mixing with hardware like Artist series
- Sorting in Icon view (now you know what was your last take)
- Use off AU plug ins like waves etc.
- Patching in the timeline.
Without these improvements I won't start a serious production on it now you can.
If you have CS 5 or CS 6 upgrade to a single app its a bargain.
Do you really need the last photoshop. AE CS6 is fine for me.
Use an enjoy its the first version I like.