• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am receiving a download error in the Creative Cloud application

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Tried lot of solutions from here but no luck.

Looks like one of the certificates installed on my PC is weird for Adobe program, and AAM failed to check signature. I'd like to note that i have real PC with win7 x64 installed, not VM.

I've solved this problem by creating new user and logging in with its credentials. And voila! application manager began to work without any visible problems. After installation completed, i log in with my ordinary account and bridge with photoshop works nice, but application manager complains again but about 'can't download' (check the screenshot)

Guys, can you suggest me which certificate i need to check for validity?

Techical details: the process can;t check validity of Adobe Application Manager (Updater).exe, the SSL connection from PDApp is properly set up (checked it) with one of adobe servers, some data passed here and there, but the result - AAM failed to work

Untitled-1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching this out to a separate discussion.  Pcwur have you tried the steps listed in "Unknown Server Error" when you attempt to log in to Adobe Creative Cloud - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launching-cc.html?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, sure. I've done this.

First of all i completely uninstalled previous installed Adobe programs. It didn;t help.

Then i manually removed Adobe folders from Program Files, Program Files (x86), %USER%/AppData/Local and %USER%/AppData/Roaming. This didn't help too.

Also i can note, that it is not download problem. I've redownloaded CC installation from different browsers at least for 10 times. And my Mac os computer in same network installed CC without any problems.

The roots of the problem itself was perfectly described in the thread i posted initially. I have absolutely same logs in %USER%/AppData/Local/Temp/AdobeDownload and all of the servers listed in the initial thread was available and answered correctly.

Also I've downloaded standalone application manager and it shows me the same message as in initial thread.

And sorry, but i think you shoud not create another branch. I've checked lot of times - it is definitely same problem as in the  initial thread here http://forums.adobe.com/message/5181449.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The discussion you referenced was last updated on May 8, 2013 so a lot has changed since then.

Please see our updated documentation available in the Adobe Creative Cloud Service Access Documentation for IT section of http://www.adobe.com/devnet/creativesuite/enterprisedeployment.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines