1 person found this helpful
Using Photoshop. Ask in the product forum and provide more info - much more. This is way too generic.
Moving this discussion to the Photoshop General Discussion forum.
Welcome to the forum.
The two Tools, that come immediately to my mind are the Clone Stamp Tool, and the Healing Brush Tool. These are similar Tools, but with some big differences.
If you can attach, or link to the image, and let us see the blemish, someone can step you though the process.
1. Duplicate layer and select this duplicated layer.
2. Select healing brush tool.
3. If your blemish is small enough, adjust your brush size a little bit larger than the blemish you want to remove
4. Use a hard brush
5. Select "current & below" option in the tool options section
6. Take a sample from near the blemish, very closely
7. Heal the blemish