10 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2013 5:57 PM by Linda5$



      Have just installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and Adobe Premiere Elements 10.

      How do I get to Adobe's tri-fold creative page?

        • 1. Re: Tri-folds
          A.T. Romano Level 7



          I suspect that you should be in another forum, such as Photoshop Elements or Photoshop CS6, maybe InDesign. That "Adobe's tri-fold creative page" sounds like a photo editor's agenda rather than a Premiere Elements video editor agenda.


          By any chance is the following the type of thing that you were looking for?



          Are you in need of assistance with your Premiere Elements 10 projects or the integration of Photoshop Elements 10 and Premiere Elements 10 to produce a DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc with your source media?





          • 2. Re: Tri-folds
            the_wine_snob Level 9

            Welcome to the forum.


            Unfortunately, this is the Premiere Elements (Video editor) forum.


            Moving to Photoshop Elements Forum.


            Good luck,



            • 3. Re: Tri-folds
              Barbara B. Level 7

              Hmm, there's no tri-fold in Create in PSE, either, so it's not here that Linda5$ needs to be. What program are you using, Linda5$?

              • 4. Re: Tri-folds
                A.T. Romano Level 7

                Barbara B.


                Just me ATR.


                Any chance Linda needs to be in InDesign?


                But, hopefully she will post clarifying the situation.



                • 5. Re: Tri-folds
                  Barbara B. Level 7

                  Hi, ATR. Yes, I'm guessing inDesign, but I don't want to move her post again till we know for sure.

                  • 6. Re: Tri-folds
                    Linda5$ Level 1

                    Hi wrote for help to do a trifold.  The salesman at Best Buy convinced me

                    that with "Adobe Photoshop Elements 10/Adobe Premiere Elements 10", I could

                    make great tri-folds.  Have always used print shop, this seems a little

                    over my head.  But I spent a lot of money for it and would like to figure

                    it out. This InDesign is an addition to what I have?  Thanks for your help.


                    • 7. Re: Tri-folds
                      Barbara B. Level 7

                      Photoshop Elements is a photo editing program. Premiere Elements is a video editing program. Neither program is ideal as a desktop publishing program. You can theoretically do this in PSE by creating a new blank file the size and resolution you want, adding guides to mark the folds and then adding photos and text, doing a separate file for inside and outside, but your life would be considerably simpler if you just used some kind of layout program instead, even something like Publisher in windows or Pages on a mac. Any publishing program that includes brochure templates is going to be easier and probably give a more professional result, unless you are a crackerjack layout artist.

                      • 8. Re: Tri-folds
                        Linda5$ Level 1

                        Thank you for your help, Barbara.  Is this "In Design" a better program or

                        again should I just stick with Access?

                        • 9. Re: Tri-folds
                          Barbara B. Level 7

                          InDesign is the heavy duty, high-learning curve page layout software used by professionals. I would say that it's not worth spending that kind of money unless you're planning to do a heck of a lot of these. It's not a program you just sit down with and plug stuff into.


                          I don't see access as a great option either, though--that's a database, not a page layout program.

                          • 10. Re: Tri-folds
                            Linda5$ Level 1

                            Thank you, Bill.


                            Sent from my iPad