Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

captivate 7 trial download fails

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've tried this a number of times with a number of new accounts and get the message 'The Installation Failed'. The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the manufacturer for assistance.

I'm running a mid-2007 iMac using Mountain Lion (OSX 10.8.4, 4GB RAM)

I have a trial download running on a separate machine under a separate account and log in. The only detail the same in my most recent attempt is the user's home address.

Thanks

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching Adobe Community.

Could you please try to check the log files for the installation and see what are things are failed?

You could find them under ~\Library\Logs\Adobe\Installers

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shekhar

Thanks for your reply. In fact, I also emailed Adobe and your colleague Vikram called and took control of my screen and successfully installed the trial.

I had previously seen a post about the library log, but can't find mine because I've been pulling around some of my directories onto external hard drives.

Anyway, problem solved for now.

But! Can you tell me where I can learn how to create a Quiz button that changes colour with a right or wrong answer? The sequence I want to happen is as follows: End user click on 'radio button' to select Yes or No. as they click a graphic 'tick' mark appears in the button. A moment later they are shown whether the answer is right or wrong by the colour within the radio button changing to a green or red colour. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Cillian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources