3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2013 9:02 AM by GangamStyle

Object move question

GangamStyle

Hi.

I think the whole day on this thing: In this example http://www.stanko-b.com/heelbopps/ (project https://www.dropbox.com/s/dr41wme9uqnm0a9/heelbopps4.zip) when you press the "down" button, the screen scrolls down to a particular object.

Сode assigned to the button "down" is:

var element = sym.$("object1");

$('html,body').animate({scrollTop: element.offset().top}, "slow");

My question. How to make itself the "down" button to move to the  "object1"?

In other words, what would I need one object, wherever it was (on click), moved to other objects on the Y axis?

Thank you.

• 1. Re: Object move question
          heathrowe Most Valuable Participant

In your Stage > compositionReady event handler, add the following code block just before your yepnope.

If I assume correctly, you will only need one of the arrowDown elements to move when the page scrolls or when the arrow is clicked. In this case I used your 'arrowDown_Products' element; then remove the remaining three since they will no longer be needed.

/////------- Copy Start ---------- //////

$(window).scroll(function(){

var element = sym.$("arrowDown_products");

element

.stop()

.animate({"marginTop": ($(window).scrollTop() -45) + "px"}, 100 );

})

/////--------- End Copy --------- ///////

Hope this helps. - I havn't tackled the click event but its going to require some conditional logic to function 100%.

Darrell

• 2. Re: Object move question
            Zaxist Level 4

mabe this work, try this

var element = sym.$("object1");

$('html,body').animate({scrollTop: element.offset().top}, "slow");

sym.$("Your button Name Here").animate({scrollTop: element.offset().top}, "slow");

Zaxist

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Object move question
              GangamStyle Level 1

Hi, Darrel!

I'll explain everything properly. I'll try.

I'm trying to make a website for my sister. She is an artist, so the site is not big, and I think that is quite able to do it in the Adge.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hetaduqmm1ywvc8/site_tst.zip

The big images are of different height. I want a group of small pictures has always been one and the distance from the big picture. In the example I did this, but it's just "stop the timeline at the given position," and I wont to slide preview pic's group to the specified positions. Aw really do this? I'm sure you'll be able to give a good idea.

Alex.